Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Watch that bitch give us a video for Coachella featuring b-side UV/HM iPhone footage  :toofunny:

Ok but a video for coachella would be amazing.

She should sing it sometimes without fans ruining the experience for the rest of us with their screams.

Also let's be honest the earliest we are going to get the leak is Wednesday, not sooner than that. Don't believe these pathetic attention-seeker liars. When the leaker is legit, you WILL know it. They don't tease they just drop the matieral quick with links. Real album leakers don't play this "give me 200 followers and then I'll do something" games since the team of the given singer could come at any moment to shut them down.

If Lana is really doing a listening party this week then we can expect a leak

watch her do one thursday evening when the record is out everywhere except the americas.

i76mrxw.png 

I remember listening to the grainy recordings of Honeymoon from the Urban Outfitters listening party. Like... one day before the release. The thirst was real. Good times. 

Don't leak Lust For Life, leak its outtakes instead. :creep:

Wow all the snippets are divine but the one that I don't see getting much recognization here is Beautiful People... It just hit me in the best possible way. The voice and melody are SO moving, this is going to be the best song on the record.

Also shook at 13 Beaches and Tomorrow Never Came :defeated: this is the experimental songs I'm here for, even though ALL OF THEM sound amazing so far.