Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Really, though, depending upon when it comes out, I might listen to it with my morning coffee, or working in the lab, or make an event of it that night. I'll probably still do that even if I've already listened to it once through :hooker: 

Just for comparison, the first time I heard Honeymoon was at Urban Outfitters (my first time going to one! I'd just moved to the city and it was really close to where I used to live) and it was hard to hear but I still nearly cried, especially at Salvatore. I will never forget it. 

I then went home and studied my ass off for my FIRST EVER EXAM as an official college student (I'd taken tons of classes before, but not while living on campus/graduated from high school). And I failed it miserably, so I listened to God Knows I Tried 600x to make me feel better  :toofunny:

njDjtsz.gif

me watching y'all have fun at 200x pages while im in purgatory servin out my parole 

Chocolate? pfft, I'm going to be snorting coke off of the exclusive Target edition poster

i don't actually snort coke

but i have snorted caffeine before

which you shouldn't do

I don't drink (I don't even like coffee...), smoke or do drugs so I'm gonna do it on a kiddie level. :creep:

So snorting caffeine is not interesting to me! :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

call me extra but I went to buy a candle to light when I listen to this album because I want to a multi sensory experience, this albums signature scent is spiced black cherry god i sound like a white house mom but i think it makes sense  :hooker:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I should buy some chocolate to snack on while listening to LFL for the first time. :flutter:

Same! Unless it leaks and even in that case I can go to a market and come back in 5 minutes. I can't even remember when was the last time I had a kebab wrap so I might just order one with home delivery on Friday lol

Someone should make a thread for the ten most iconic threads on LB. This would be one (although messy)

they should make a thread for the glitter pages of this thread alone  :lmao:  :lmao:

yFSfc8m.jpg

Do y'all think Tyler The Creator's new album is gonna be a problem for our good sis LFL?? I'm kind of worried it will outperform LFL

I wrote a whole post about Tyler not having a lot of fans on social media while Lana actually has a lot of followers on Instagram and Twitter. So it depends on multiple factors, Tyler is well-known and Lana is well-known. Only Lana is a bigger celeb in my opinion.

Do I burn incense or do I lighten scented candles?

Am I getting high for my first listening?

Am I skipping Love and Lust For Life or am I listening to everything?

Which hair products can I use in order to avoid becoming bald?

My current wonderings in life, geopolitical problematics who

By the way, I was wondering if there should be a topic where people will be talking about the leaks instead of this one, without sharing the links in public, because people might want to wait until the release date and not want to see any spoilers or something, I guess.

soo Ive started to play each Lana album (minus Siren) on repeat 

so this means I hear the new tracks only once every 5 hours in hope that the first half of the album still feels fresh on Thursday

image.png