Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i was in such disbelief of the leaked tracklist that it took up until the day she announced it for me to accept it. how can she do this to us? enough people are tortured daily by life is beautiful's existence. lanaboards needs to collectively cast a spell on the new moon for lana to give us those 4 tracks.

Omg don't name the song that must not be named :defeated: Someone just posted a story of them playing the song yesterday on insta and it's like this song is going to haunt me forever

EotAQlJ.jpg

I was thinking today that the radio is shit..BPBP will be a masterpiece with Stevie a legendary woman and I am sure it will not be played

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm really excited to hear Change in full. I've had the two (three) snippets Lana shared in my mind all day. The lyrics are so beautiful... and the piano too...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Meek Mill and Lana both released their last albums in 2015 a few months apart and Meek sold 246,000 its first week and Honeymoon sold 108,000, so I think we should all prepare for a #2 debut or even #3 depending on Tyler and Jay Z sales.

For me, I don't care about sales at all but I'm not ready to see meltdowns all over again after all of the drama leading up to this release lol.

So just prepare yourselves guys.

I'm honestly shocked that the album is only mere days away from being released, it still feels like it's a month and a half away

Also, has anyone actually read through every single page on this thread? Cuz just browsing through couple of pages of it already feels exhausting, I honestly can't see how anyone could go through all 2000+ of it.