Ultra Violet

(Speculations) Symbolism & Clues in Lust for Life Trailer

the ladder is fucking obvious

"climb up the H of the hollywood sign"

shes isnt going to climb that H with the weeknd's dick

Era inspiration?

OMG that was recorded in 2016?????????????? I'm shook

I thought it was a cult movie from 60's or something  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

Yeah didn't want to b rude or anything, and I do still love the album trailer she gave us way back earlier this year, but I wonder what really changed, and what remained from it. The 7 ingredients, the retro future themes tied into the modern twilight zone aesthetic.

Right now, I'm getting heavy Carpenters vibes from a lot of the record, so I wonder what she has more in store. Did she come back down from the moon, or did she start again? Was anyone driving with her in the truck?

UV/Honeymoon

Through her seeds, strawberry amplifies this message of dedication. Strawberry seeds grow on the outside of the fruit and can germinate even when soil isn’t present. Strawberry knows deep down no matter what the present conditions appear to be, she has the power to succeed. Strawberry magic is the magic of success through inner vision that sustains until the outer world is ready to receive. :smokes:

zH98AbL.png

(link)

could this be a hint for a collab? the "cook" part and the frying pan reminded me of this, i really hope that's what it is :deadbanana: i mean why else would they word it like that???

it could just be a random invite for a collab, but i think the whole cooking thing is too coincidental to not mean something. just my onion RJC6MCZ.png

really mad this didn’t happen tbh. like instead we got cartis useless bird noise adlibs in summer bummer girl owes me :crossed:

UbsOye5.png

i still wish we got a strawberry fields forever cover..:crossed:

What I'm about to say goes beyond the Lust for Life trailer, but, I think, is still relevant to the topic under discussion. I believe that one of the keys to...interpreting the entire album is the 1969 Beatles album commonly referred to as "the White album". I cannot elaborate at this time, but I think that certain themes, and lyrics in LFL will support this interpretation. Lana is a very retro-type person, and I don't believe that it's far-fetched to...suspect that certain elements from pop culture may have provided Lana with a template for LFL, which may go beyond mere coincidence and could possibly be an expression of what Paul Kammerer called "the Law of Seriality" or what Carl Jung referred to as "Synchronicity".

I love how all are theories for lfl ended up being better than the actual record........ it was such a pre era to be on LB and I'm not just saying that bc it was my first..... I miss it and all the characters from then some banned and some retired...

On 9/17/2019 at 7:03 AM, AnarKissed said:

What I'm about to say goes beyond the Lust for Life trailer, but, I think, is still relevant to the topic under discussion. I believe that one of the keys to...interpreting the entire album is the 1969 Beatles album commonly referred to as "the White album". I cannot elaborate at this time, but I think that certain themes, and lyrics in LFL will support this interpretation. Lana is a very retro-type person, and I don't believe that it's far-fetched to...suspect that certain elements from pop culture may have provided Lana with a template for LFL, which may go beyond mere coincidence and could possibly be an expression of what Paul Kammerer called "the Law of Seriality" or what Carl Jung referred to as "Synchronicity".

Correct

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg