Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

Love VS. Lust for Life (poll)

Love VS. Lust for Life  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite single from Lust for Life so far?

• Love
    • Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd)

Love is great and definitely among Lana's best songs. Its signature but not trite

But Lust For Life sounds like an exciting lead single and points us in a stronger direction, so I voted for it

Both are beautiful, two of my favorite Lana songs, so I can't choose one over the other.

(please lets exterminate any of the Best American Record people from this thread, that song is boring and dull.)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I will say Lust For Life..

it sounds very fresh to me

It starts dark and sensual and then it becomes romantic and happy..I like "LOVE" very much but LFL has more interesting melodies

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm kind of torn between the two but I'm gonna have to go with Lust for Life since I've had it on replay far more recently. Before the release I was kinda worried about The Weeknd collab - I have his latest album on CD and I really like Stargirl Interlude, but my main concern was how well he'd actually fit into Lana's sound. And it being the title track didn't help lol. Luckily the song's actually better than I expected and I find myself listening to it and having it stuck in my head at least several times a day  :flutter:

Both are continuations of the theme that arose once the final strains of Swan Song and the staunch caveat of Don't Let me be misunderstood ended

then and only then did Love and a Lust for Life begin

To ask what song is better is like asking whether chapter 10 was better than chapter 3 in an on-going saga

(that is the life of Elizabeth Grant)

Why not listen to them continuously back to back to back to back to back to back

and if one though Honeymoon was boring, then obviously one should repeat listening until the meaning isn't misunderstood)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Both are continuations of the theme that arose once the final strains of Swan Song and the staunch caveat of Don't Let me be misunderstood ended

then and only then did Love and a Lust for Life begin

To ask what song is better is like asking whether chapter 10 was better than chapter 3 in an on-going saga

(that is the life of Elizabeth Grant)

Why not listen to them continuously back to back to back to back to back to back

and if one though Honeymoon was boring, then obviously one should repeat listening until the meaning isn't misunderstood)

I honestly don't have that much time.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif