Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Stevie Nicks Featured on 'Lust For Life'

Anyone know if any of the 'ingredients' in the trailer relate to Stevie?

The only thing I can think of is the planets that surrounded Lana cause Stevie has a song called 'Planets of The Universe' but it's very far fetched...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

OMG this all makes me so happy  :icant:  So I'm guessing the album is kind of going to be split in half, in terms of sound, based on what we know and what we've heard. I predict that the first part will be heavier in production and general sound like Lust for Life and the latter part will be the acoustic side so (1) whatever song Lana covers (2) Stevie Nicks collab (3) Sean Lennon collab (4) Yosemite. Love kind of feels like a bridge between the two, kind of how HBTB was the bridge between the first four tracks of Honeymoon and the next two or three since had the "muddy trap" sound in the chorus but the verses were more reminiscent of MTWBT, TLY, HM and GKIT because it sounded a little more cinematic as well. I am so excited for this record!! I'm hoping for/predicting 14 tracks but who knows  :flutter:

The only thing I can think of is the planets that surrounded Lana cause Stevie has a song called 'Planets of The Universe' but it's very far fetched...

Nah, I don't think that's too farfetched. I think you're possibly on to something, smartie  :kiss3:

THIS IS SOME OF THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD IN SUCH A LONG TIME

Stevie and Lana both rank in my top 5 favorite artists of all time-- of the 5, one is dead and one doesn't do collabs, so this is incredible. Two of my favorite icons, together. I'm shook in every sense of the word :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

OK this is AMAZING I'm super hyped and how come no one is recommending Rhiannon its such a good song

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

OMG this all makes me so happy  :icant:  So I'm guessing the album is kind of going to be split in half, in terms of sound, based on what we know and what we've heard. I predict that the first part will be heavier in production and general sound like Lust for Life and the latter part will be the acoustic side so (1) whatever song Lana covers (2) Stevie Nicks collab (3) Sean Lennon collab (4) Yosemite. Love kind of feels like a bridge between the two, kind of how HBTB was the bridge between the first four tracks of Honeymoon and the next two or three since had the "muddy trap" sound in the chorus but the verses were more reminiscent of MTWBT, TLY, HM and GKIT because it sounded a little more cinematic as well. I am so excited for this record!! I'm hoping for/predicting 14 tracks but who knows  :flutter:

Nah, I don't think that's too farfetched. I think you're possibly on to something, smartie  :kiss3:

guys

seven planets

SEVEN WONDERS

moon

i don't know

STEVIE NICKS  fuck me sxhit im shook

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

guys

seven planets

SEVEN WONDERS

moon

i don't know

STEVIE NICKS  fuck me sxhit im shook

I forgot about Seven Wonders omg :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is the wish I never expected to be granted <3 Stevie is a song writing phenomenon and a true artist (pretty much how I feel about Lana tbh) - I have a Stevie Nicks short poem tattooed to my right forearm... So I'm shook from head to toe right now - I don't think I have ever been so excited for a Lana release as I am for LFL

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Stevie Nicks, in about 10 years, can induct Elizabeth Grant into the Songwriters Hall of Fame

and Stevie Nicks and Courtney Love, in about 15 years, can induct Lana Del Rey into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

My mom knew Stevie Nicks and a bunch of other iconic 1970s-80s female queens (Pat Benatar, went to Elizabeth Taylor's birthday party, rode horses with the McCartney's, dated Linda Ronstadt's cousin). The Ride mv was basically her life in her twenties (although she wasn't a prostitute or anything lol... she sang behind cages tho  :creep:

then there's me... gettin Bs in college. spending my days in the lab. suffering. atrophying. 

needless to say she's excited about the collab  :D