Just Cherry

Lizzy Grant/May jailer Old Myspace. (New Information)

So how many confirmed Sirens titles have there been?

A Star for Nick, Junky Pride, River Road is probably Next to Me...I think also Out With a Bang and Birds of a Feather. Anyone else? Help?

Still not entirely convinced we don't already have the titles hiding somewhere. Watch "Find My Own Way" be "Daytona Meth", I'd puke from disappointment.

Can we post stuff from her facebook here too or is that not allowed? What about pictures? *she asked innocently/for a friend*

Let's hold off on that for now. I'll discuss it with the other mods, but we probably shouldn't.

Hold off on pictures for now, but it looks like we're going to allow other stuff. Please use discretion though and be sure to black out people's names unless they're somebody well known.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

1191308400.jpg

1163577600.jpg

The status is "Sirens"

1148799600.jpg

River Road, For Charlie, etc

1180422000.jpg

^^ what does it say under pawn shop blues? Edit: Think it's Munny Hunny

OMG I missed a lot on this thread D: can somebody re-post this I can't see them

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

If she'd posted Miss America (which is labeled as Trash Magic in other place, no?) on her Myspace at one point, why was she surprised that someone uploaded it on YT? Besides the obvious that she forgot she sent it to somebody...

I think she possibly got unaware of the songs she had uploaded because of the many accounts she's had.

I'm not sure if the wayback machine has been updated or something but new pics are showing up on lanas old myspaces accounts I thought I'd share since I'm such a sweet gir!1!, anyway the LG misc pic is from the richwhores account, thelizzyandphenomena account wont load for me (someone try that), and another pic

tumblr_mglayz0qXY1rxxyobo1_250.jpg

from the www.myspace.com/lizzygrant account.

And I think I found another lana account unless someone has mentioned it and I havent read it but its http://www.myspace.com/lanarey (unless its fake but I dont think so) she put her genre as: Regional Mexican / Surf / Visual  #what

I'm pretty sure you hadn't joined MySpace yet in 2004.  :creep:

Well then, look at that. It would appear you're right, evil. 2005 then. Gosh, you're evil. The baddest, bestest stalker around. Our very own, double e. 

By the way, i think this reveals a one year gap in my memory. What happened to that year of my life? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein