Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

We have unreleased songs from the Ultraviolence era:

Your Girl

Yes To Heaven

Fine China

And we have two demos:

Black Beauty

Methamphetamines (we've had it forever, but Lana considers it a demo of Old Money)

okay yeah, but methamphetamines is like 10 years old, she only re-recorded black beauty for UV, and those are outtakes. i mean the demos of the songs that are on the album, ex: ultraviolence = melancholia, MPG demo, Cruel world demo..... the same goes for paradise,, a body electric demo would be nice to get.

giphy.gif

So she just announced a San Francisco show (my city!). I have to get something from her website to get a presale access code, right? How does this work guys? Will I get an access code even before she announces the date or after? I'm confused about this process 

So she just announced a San Francisco show (my city!). I have to get something from her website to get a presale access code, right? How does this work guys? Will I get an access code even before she announces the date or after? I'm confused about this process

I ordered the clear vinyl the day after the pre-order opened on her website, got a pre-sale code in my mail inbox the day before the selling for the London concert started.

Got tickets on the second round, after all the pre-sale tickets were sold within seconds.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Once you buy something, you'll be getting e-mails all the time about Lana's shows. I don't even live in the UK or the US and I got like 5 e-mails every fucking day about the shows

Once you buy something, you'll be getting e-mails all the time about Lana's shows. I don't even live in the UK or the US and I got like 5 e-mails every fucking day about the shows

I ordered the clear vinyl the day after the pre-order opened on her website, got a pre-sale code in my mail inbox the day before the selling for the London concert started.

Got tickets on the second round, after all the pre-sale tickets were sold within seconds.

So is it even worth it to buy the album again if the presale sells out in seconds? I've already spent so much money on this era 

So is it even worth it to buy the album again if the presale sells out in seconds? I've already spent so much money on this era 

if you ask me no I've tried 2 presales and they were gone before I could say fuck..bitch , best bet is general sale using ur laptop and mobile app x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

if you ask me no I've tried 2 presales and they were gone before I could say fuck..bitch , best bet is general sale using ur laptop and mobile app x

Thanks sis. I'm just going to try the general sale. Last time I tried to get Lana tickets I ended up spending $400 on a ticket since everything sold out so quickly  :toofunny:

(and thanks @AngelsxForever @Clampigirl for the help!)

Great album, but i still prefer Ultraviolence and Honeymoon.

Songs ranked (after many listenings):

1.Heroin-10000/10 Masterpiece :defeated:

2.Cherry-10/10 <3

3.13 Beaches-9,5/10

4.In My Feelings-9,5/10 :smile2:

5.We Kept Dancing-9/10

6.Groupie Love-8,5/10

7.Get Free-8,5/10

8.Tomorrow Never Came-8/10

9.Coachella-8/10

10.White Mustang-7,5/10

11.Summer Bummer-7,5/10

12.Lust for Life-7,5/10

13.Love-7/10

14.Change-6,5/10

15.God Bless America-6/10

16.Beautiful People Beautiful Problems-5,5/10 This song is so annoying for me. :eek:

lana-del-rey.gif