Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Wow. A TLM opinion I can finally get behind <3

Wow can't wait to be nominated for best taste now :krylie: :angie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wow can't wait to be nominated for best taste now :krylie: :angie:

Nope, bc you're thinking that BTD is her worst ;)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i don't doubt that she said she'd release a new album/music in 6 months, but Lana cannot be trusted even if we have proof of her saying it lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Guys off topic but I read that Lana stop following Borns on Instagram. What may happened

https://mobile.twitter.com/BornsExposed

I didn’t really take the time to read all this mess but maybe it’s this? I don’t know if it’s true or if Lana has seen this but I think this is the twitter scandal

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

i dont see the point in getting your hopes up for this supposed album/ep to come out with it not coming directly from lana herself (although I don't think this guy is lying) and even if it was lana herself, she changes her mind a lot (see lust for life and all the last minute changes).

honestly, all i care about is roses bloom for you. like yosemite sounds interesting and nice, but i think y'all are overhyping it, and sure another version of BAR would be nice but rbfy>>>>>>>>>

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

While I do expect her to release Yosemite and/or BAR, I'm not sure about another full-length record. Maybe a rerelease, EP, repackaging, etc., though! I'm actually pretty confident she will do some sort of repackaging.

In kind of related news, this is the first era when I feel unsatisfied with the record... for BTD, UV and HM, I was satisfied enough with the tracks she released (even with the minimal promo she did in the latter eras) to the point that it almost held me over until the next era. With this one, I was done with the tracks in like late September...

(I only ever go back to Cherry, Heroin, Get Free and Love almost everyday... occasionally I'll listen to White Mustang, the title track, 13 Beaches and sometimes Change, Groupie Love and Tomorrow Never Came... but like almost never...) :/

Was he actually proven to be lying? Or do we not know yet? 

303llky.png

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@salvatore we're getting Yosemite

don't any of you get my hopes up ever again

im in shambles

:prettyhurts:

Conclusion: This fandom is a mess

Just remembering some #Facts

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This is old news now but there's really no reason why Lana can't put out an EP since she mentioned that there were many LFL songs that didn't make the cut for the album. Roses Bloom For You, Yosemite, Wild Ones etc and not to mention she did more than 2 songs with ASAP Rocky. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I like this record a lot so i don't really mind when she decides to release a new album. LFL is one of my fav Lana albums and the tracks are just so timeless and replayable. So I'd be satisfied with it for a while so right now im a happy gay but obviously the more lana music the better so i'm still hoping for new music in 6 months :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e