Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

258 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Okay I just saw the light. Summer Bummer is really good. It was 94 degrees today and I was driving my car with my friends throughout town, right next to the beach, with the windows down and it felt soo right. I'm starting to really love the Cherry-In My Feelings section of the record. Also, drove on this bridge on the bay at sunset to White Mustang and it was a heavenly experience (it's on my instagram story @zacharycolao). I really understand how this is a summer record now! 

This record is such a grower for me! I keep experiencing these vivid and unique scenes with each particular song and it's making me appreciate them so much more. I am just so amazed at how great some of these songs are.

Rant over

I just wanted to drop by n spill some tea

Groupie Love is audio definition of sugary syrup

discuss

Yes! And the contrariety between SB and GL is SO GOOD. They really compliment each other. One is dark and one is light. 

truly wouldve been better without the rap..

ams0ts.jpg

i said discuss not give trash opinions   :crossed:

I'm going to get attacked for this but I can't stand his voice when he sings along with Lana lmao

what was that one instagram post people were talking about a few pages ago? it got deleted 

also i hope at one point in the future she sings a song to herself and calls herself lizzy or elizabeth or something

i dont care how corny it is i want it to be touching, i want it to be acoustic and i want to cry to it

who remembers this

fun my eyes and ears are bleeding

what was that one instagram post people were talking about a few pages ago? it got deleted 

also i hope at one point in the future she sings a song to herself and calls herself lizzy or elizabeth or something

i dont care how corny it is i want it to be touching, i want it to be acoustic and i want to cry to it

it was a photo of her and the old guy from West Coast/Shades of Cool; saying it's highly possible he's back for the WM vid

I'm still very curious about the Best American Record's final version (if there's one). Or maybe Lana confirmed the title is "The Next Best American Record" on that Amoeba thing... which would make the official acronym: TNBAR. Looks weird to say the least, but not as weird as WTWWAWWKD  :horror:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I swear the iTunes performance was the last recorded venue where I could actually hear her voice-

That's because the iTunes performance was professionally recorded. I'm really hoping that she does some more professionally recorded lives.

That's because the iTunes performance was professionally recorded. I'm really hoping that she does some more professionally recorded lives.

BBC big weekend was also recorded but..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I'm still very curious about the Best American Record's final version (if there's one). Or maybe Lana confirmed the title is "The Next Best American Record" on that Amoeba thing... which would make the official acronym: TNBAR. Looks weird to say the least, but not as weird as WTWWAWWKD :horror:

lana usually kinda alters the names of songs when she talks about them, she called Roses Bloom for You "Roses Blooming" in the beats 1 interview. she also called HDB "Nothing More Gorgeous Than a Hundred Dollar Bill" like many years ago during a live performance

smile.gif