Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

http://www.billboard.com/charts/rock-songs The hot rock chart!

Lust For Life and Love climbed up the rock chart, 21 and 25 respectively

13 Beaches entered at #27

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems entered at #29

Tomorrow Never Came at #40

Get Free at #47 (seems like Lorde's playlist helped?)

Also reached #2 in top artists chart (behind Linkin Park but they've had a rough time so it's nice that they have this increase of sales even though that compared to the loss of Chris that raise really means nothing).

I didn't notice this until now oh my GOD. Does Lorde officially like Lana's music now? Did this have a discussion here?

I didn't notice this until now oh my GOD. Does Lorde officially like Lana's music now? Did this have a discussion here?

I think she's been into Lana's music for a while now, at least since her teenage debut angst-fest

But it's one song..I personally wouldn't think something that menial deserves a whole topic or much of a discussion here, especially after the user metacritic dive after the stan's roach brigade bombed it

I'm so proud of Lana and this masterpiece #1 album!! This is shaping up to be one of my favorite era's. I love the aesthetic and the general feeling the album gives me. Listening to the album fully on the beach with a bottle of wine might have had something to do with that!

She once said that UV was addictive (in a good way)

8nl2OpX.png

Imagine a summer bummer vid. With Lana wearing high top heels (sponsored by Adidas of course), booty shorts, and a mesh shirt with her hair long and flowing (maybe even kinda curly). The vid starts off with a closeup of her heels walking down a boardwalk. Then the camera pans up and shows her bomb ass outfit, then stops panning so that lanas shoulders and up are in the center frame. Cut to a landscape view. Now we see her back as she walks. On the left and right as she passes, you can see Every guy turns his head. A kid drops his ice cream. A baby stops crying. And then, she reaches the end of the boardwalk. Camera emerges from the water pointed as if lana is looking down from heaven. It pans up then swirls around her, stopping again when her body is center frame and facing the water. Then she jumps. Camera cuts to a fancy ass speedboat hitting a u turn perfectly at the edge, and lana lands on it. The music starts. A$AP is driving the boat.

Ima stop myself right there. Sound good to yall?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Imagine a summer bummer vid. With Lana wearing high top heels (sponsored by Adidas of course), booty shorts, and a mesh shirt with her hair long and flowing (maybe even kinda curly). The vid starts off with a closeup of her heels walking down a boardwalk. Then the camera pans up and shows her bomb ass outfit, then stops panning so that lanas shoulders and up are in the center frame. Cut to a landscape view. Now we see her back as she walks. On the left and right as she passes, you can see Every guy turns his head. A kid drops his ice cream. A baby stops crying. And then, she reaches the end of the boardwalk. Camera emerges from the water pointed as if lana is looking down from heaven. It pans up then swirls around her, stopping again when her body is center frame and facing the water. Then she jumps. Camera cuts to a fancy ass speedboat hitting a u turn perfectly at the edge, and lana lands on it. The music starts. A$AP is driving the boat.

shook

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lorde listens to lana since 2012. She posted a selfie with yayo lyrics when people began putting them against each other.

i76mrxw.png 

CUd7ZORUYAEimgA.jpg

Rich Lee who?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven