Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

he better not think that everyone is as ignorant & lenient as Lana or else he might land his ass in jail. When some of Marina's demos from Electra Heart leaked in 2012, she threatened to go straight to the police. Literally, none of her music has leaked ever since.

(although I want him to leak early stuff that are not likely to be released in the future.. like LiB, LFL/AKA/honeymoon outtakes & all)

Wow, how could you even? :wtf2:

The Man I Love is such an elegant ballad & her vocals are flawless in it.

I don't like the production or the melody, it's a mess especially the "I wanna fly, i wanna fly, i wanna flyyyyyy" part :usrsney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm trying not to listen to it too much before the Vinyl release, i don't wanna overplay it in basic quality i wanna soak up in it's Vinyl sound, Sep 28 needs to hurrryyyy

According to a fan that saw Lana on Sam Smith show yesterday, Lust For Life Tour will start on January. Get ur coins gays

21740306_1840958782587496_29972110753957

since she said its going to start in January.......

it will NOT be starting in January. 

Fan-made videos are pointless, dumb, and seem like they try too hard to be cheap imitations of the actual Lana. 

tiara2.gif but in other news sistren, ultraviolence is still THAT album and i'll be listening to it all day

some are done really well though. btw its kayladelcarmen, i miss uu

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

Me neither, i'd love to see her live one day but honestly i'd rather be bopping in my room to a new album rather than standing in a crowd with a bunch of annoying screaming gays

Screaming crying gays are truly ruining concert experiences but I'd certainly be willing to deal with it to see and hear Lana in the flesh, some people may never get the opportunity

But people really can be so damn annoying at concerts. When I saw M*lanie M*rtin*z with a friend some gay wearing bunny ears was yelling to security that since he and his friends camped out he deserved to be let in before everyone else that was in line, and security wasn't having it. Later during the concert a girl who looked about 13 who was with him was carried out of the pit bc she passed out  :defeated:

Me neither, i'd love to see her live one day but honestly i'd rather be bopping in my room to a new album rather than standing in a crowd with a bunch of annoying screaming gays

You wouldn't even consider getting a seating ticket to see Lana?  :hdu:     

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

most of the people complaining about screaming gays have apparently never been to a Lana show before because its definitely not as bad when youre there as everyone makes it out to be. but it's good on the other hand because i will never have to put up with some people that have an account on here when I go to Lana's future shows

image.png

You wouldn't even consider getting a seating ticket to see Lana?  :hdu:     

No i would definitely go and see her, but i mean if i had to choose between a new album and a tour i'd choose a new album