Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

@looleteh response # 7742

when you get up to "Don't let me be misunderstood, if you don't get it, or misunderstood it, listen again (in fact, keep listening in repetitive loop. )

and is also why the exquisite promo/cover Chuck Grant shot of Elizabeth on the tour bus (going on a star tour that includes the two sisters like any other

going past star Lana Del Rey's star home)

and to others- the music in Coachella is spot-on perfect for the rat-a-tat message frantically almost rat-a-tat-tat style urgency.

"looleteh"

i've listened to the entirety of HM multiple times and the interpretation still doesn't take for me. Key word is interpretation. Meaning it's subjective and yours won't be the same as mine 

Sometimes I'm pretty glad Lana does not follow her fans advice .. Every era would be full of cringy kitsch

Like that time when someone wanted this picture to be the front cover of the album. :uh:

18123020c510c7314c5a36544ff43aad.jpg

girls

don't forget your pearls 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

How has Lana come this far without merchandising cute undies with the words "my pussy taste like Pepsi-cola" on the back?

Honestly, I'd be down to have the Pepsi logo on the front side of my underwear. Don't have a puss puss but I'm pretty sure it'd still apply somehow. They should be low-waist too. Pepsi Cola better be taking notes 

Kendall-Jenner-Pepsi-Pulled-Ad.gif

Pepsi-ad-Kendall.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Lana really needs to end this era with a good music video. White Mustang is beautiful but the scenes don't match with the song especially because it was made for another song. Also I noticed that after she gets in the car and then they dance it becomes from night to day, which doesn't make sense. ughhh.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

So there are no more videos? In her interview with Les Inrocks she said that her "new videos contained references to the occult"

You have tweeted magical recipes to get rid of Trump…

It was a joke. I read how witches of the entire world tried to federate at these dates and times to put a spell on Trump, I just relayed. But what is true is that my new videos contain references to magic and occult science. With the more cheerful, less dark side. I know people who converse with what is beyond. My music is in relation to ghosts. But without me.  

tenor.gif

Or am I missing something? We sure can't count the trailer as "one of her new videos" can we?

So there are no more videos? In her interview with Les Inrocks she said that her "new videos contained references to the occult"

tenor.gif

Or am I missing something? We sure can't count the trailer as "one of her new videos" can we?

maybe she will make a new video with actual bitch witch stuff...  but i know its just not realistic 

???, ?????????

maybe she will make a new video with actual bitch witch stuff...  but i know its just not realistic 

A Cherry video with bitch!  witch stuff would've scalped all of us *fuck*

Or at least Get Free as some have been speculating (which is even less realistic)

A Cherry video with bitch!  witch stuff would've scalped all of us *fuck*

Or at least Get Free as some have been speculating (which is even less realistic)

OMG just by visualizing it ugh YES

???, ?????????

I could totally see a Heroin witchy video.

"writing in blood on my walls and shit"

:godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

I see the video being more about the Manson cult since the blood on the walls is a reference to what his followers did. I envision a video of Lana going back and forth from past and present throughout Topanga Canyon while living through scenes with the Manson cult. She probably wouldn't do that since that may be too controversial for her, but I think it would be a cool and dark idea like the song itself.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Y'all are so lucky seeing videos. I only see a lackluster tour, with the only non-BtD songs being Body Electric, Cruel World and Cherry. Maybe Ride, Change and Shades Of Cool if she's in a good mood that evening. And after that, we are dry until August 2019.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Would be awesome to get a "Paradise" edition of LFL, with the songs that didnt make it.. like Yosemite. So there will be a happy conclusion to LFL. If it doesnt die meanwhile :toofunny: . Lana is very unpredictable.

I see the video being more about the Manson cult since the blood on the walls is a reference to what his followers did. I envision a video of Lana going back and forth from past and present throughout Topanga Canyon while living through scenes with the Manson cult. She probably wouldn't do that since that may be too controversial for her, but I think it would be a cool and dark idea like the song itself.

How have I not noticed this before? :shock:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wouldn't want a gore music video for Heroin, I'm sensitive to blood. :ohno: I prefer it as it is, the song is magical on its own.

It would seem really shocking compared to the sound of the music, I agree. Even thought its my favourite from LFL, I cant imagine a video