Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I feel like the last video for this era will be for cherry and will be released in february or even march..but who knows..is Lana that we're talking about

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I feel like the last video for this era will be for cherry and will be released in february or even march..but who knows..is Lana that we're talking about

Yes, Lana, who is on tour until the end of April and now has to deal with the court over something she shouldn't even have to. 

I expect by the end of May tbh.

For anyone who wants to become Lana and not being themselves, lmao.

https://www.wikihow.com/Emulate-Lana-Del-Rey

#2 is really good tho

everyone should do it regardless of trying to be her or not

Speak your mind. Lana is known to not shy away from controversial topics and take on people who dislike her.[2] Emulate Lana by expressing your own emotions.
  • Speak your own opinion, even if it is not popular. Lana took heat early in her career for her performances, but stuck to her artistic vision and made a successful career.
  • Respond to negative moments by looking at your accomplishments. Lana uses her successes to support the idea that she is doing well in her career. Use your own daily achievements as reminders of the good things in your life.
  • Express your emotions. Lana’s songs and art are deeply emotional. Let them inspire you to express your own emotions in creative ways.

#2 is really good tho

everyone should do it regardless of trying to be her or not

Speak your mind. Lana is known to not shy away from controversial topics and take on people who dislike her.[2] Emulate Lana by expressing your own emotions.
  • Speak your own opinion, even if it is not popular. Lana took heat early in her career for her performances, but stuck to her artistic vision and made a successful career.
  • Respond to negative moments by looking at your accomplishments. Lana uses her successes to support the idea that she is doing well in her career. Use your own daily achievements as reminders of the good things in your life.
  • Express your emotions. Lana’s songs and art are deeply emotional. Let them inspire you to express your own emotions in creative ways.

lmao that is definitely the best way for everyone but unfortunately lanaboards cant handle it when ppl do that.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Yes, Lana, who is on tour until the end of April and now has to deal with the court over something she shouldn't even have to. 

I expect by the end of May 2028 tbh.

I agree

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lmao that is definitely the best way for everyone but unfortunately lanaboards cant handle it when ppl do that.

there's a difference between being open and honest about your opinion and views and being tasteless and intentionally offensive babe  

My friends dads best friend is friends with Lana!

Omg what a coincidence. My cousins best friends hamsters previous owners step mom's ex boyfriend's Brother knows Lana too. Small world, huh?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Omg what a coincidence. My cousins best friends hamsters previous owners step mom's ex boyfriend's Brother knows Lana too. Small world, huh?

omg same..so are we brothers? :hdu:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...