Sign in to follow this  
expandableclitoris

Lana Discusses Unreleased Music, Potential Re-Releases on Instagram Live

They are good friends, personally nothing. It's just that she doesn't really like his work

That's really strange and sad to hear. I mean why would she have worked with him so much if she doesn't like his work that much? Also some of her best songs were produced by him

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That's really strange and sad to hear. I mean why would she have worked with him so much if she doesn't like his work that much? Also some of her best songs were produced by him

I am not a fan of the beats in general but Emile beats>>>>>LFL beats

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

That would be amazing to have it officially released but at the same time, we already have the songs, so just release unheard songs. maybe from past record recordings that we never got :)

is Emile Haynie the one responsible for the autotune loons?

if so then fuck thats my favorite production sound and the songs where they're littered everywhere are some of my favorites :defeated: goddamnit lans

That would be amazing to have it officially released but at the same time, we already have the songs, so just release unheard songs. maybe from past record recordings that we never got :)

For 99% of people, these would be new songs. Not everyone is searching for unrealeased Lana Del Rey songs on the internet (including myself). I don't count low quality leaks as "songs that we already have". I think is a great idea for her to release this music in high quality format in the near future. :)

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

Someone on Reddit says they met her at the San Diego show and asked about this and she said she's not sure bc it would take a lot of time and work. I bet it won't happen

Yeah I don't have faith in this. But personally I hope she releases the LFL outtakes someday, I'm more thirsty for those rn.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Someone on Reddit says they met her at the San Diego show and asked about this and she said she's not sure bc it would take a lot of time and work. I bet it won't happen

@Trash Magic designs the covers

@Sitar Hero does the tracklist

Lana releases it

simple

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Love it

Ugh I think by "work" she means her label doesn't want to pay for it

Yeah I figure that, they'd have to pay the publishers etc and I don't think they would want to. Plus anything that requires more effort than singing live in the Lana base is a no. She could just stick it on sc or something tho

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah I figure that, they'd have to pay the publishers etc and I don't think they would want to. Plus anything that requires more effort than singing live in the Lana base is a no. She could just stick it on sc or something tho

I think the "problem" would be re-working these songs actually and the label wouldn't pay sessions\studio and then the release of songs that are already on the internet for years...I don't know if she would then get money from her purse to do it and release "for free"... lol it's a dead end road but we can hope

I think she would get some good coin$$$$ doing this like a "limited boxset" thing for the die hard fans because people would probably pay even if it was way more than the boxsets that came before. 

But still shook at "(Hollywood) that got released with the wrong production" because the song is just... wow. 

Even though we all heard Serial Killer a billion times, I'd like her to put that song on the potential unreleased album. I think it also deserves a high budget music video.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg