Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I will be attending Pepsi Center January 7th show in Denver, CO! I got the general admission (floor) ticket.

I have some questions. 

What should I wear? What time should I arrive if I want to be in the front row? What should I expect in the crowd? Also, do people usually smoke green in the crowd? Let me know if any of you are going to the same show! :)  :)  :)

Lucky you guys in US

so many dates

but...

Didn't she say there would be only 9 dates in Europe? :(

I hope Paris or Rome would be one of those 9

Nope. 7 dates. :rip:

But she did say that she will be back later on the tour!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm selling the gold vip ticket i got bc i decided to get silver. If anyone wants to buy it hit me up and we can work out a price! Its the Minneapolis show

I was debating whether or not to do Gold or Silver because Silver I know I’d be right up close to the stage but the trade off would be I would have to camp out. I’m happy to have gone with Gold and gotten a reserved seat because I’m still going to be something like 100 ft away from her in the first row of non-GA seating. Plus I will not have to camp out and I will get to enjoy my vacation leading up to seeing Lana.

I’ll be paying like $700 to go to Hawaii tho

I got tickets to see her at the Waikiki Bowl in Honolulu!!! Gold VIP, sitting in the first row just off center.

So, so excited, and the venue is very cute and intimate! Not an arena. 

waikiki.1961.jpg

It will be my first time to Hawaii as well! Ahh!

SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!! That is my dream. To see her perform on any tropical island like Hawaii or Tahiti would make my heart melt. Happy for you!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'm selling the gold vip ticket i got bc i decided to get silver. If anyone wants to buy it hit me up and we can work out a price! Its the Minneapolis show

I mean you can’t technically “sell” them since you’d need to be there with your ID and credit card used to pick the ticket up... but you have like 24 or 48 hours to get a refund so I would hop on that and not risk it

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I mean you can’t technically “sell” them since you’d need to be there with your ID and credit card used to pick the ticket up... but you have like 24 or 48 hours to get a refund so I would hop on that and not risk it

how do i do that???? I cant figure out how 

lilkimxchapelle.png

how do i do that???? I cant figure out how 

I'd imagine your best bet would be to email vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com and let them know your order number(s) and that you accidentally got the wrong vip package and need a refund on it that's who I emailed about changing the pickup name on my will call silver vip tix cause my mom fronted me the money so technically they're in her name 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

The lower levels of the loges are actually great seats. Loges 13, 14, 22 and 21 are the best IMO, if you're in the lower sections of those you will basically be right at the sides of the stage. But you will be able to see the stage from any of the loges, if you're not interested in GA

Ty for this info. I'm going to be in 21 I think and I have never been to this venue 

I'd imagine your best bet would be to email vip.tickets@ticketmaster.com and let them know your order number(s) and that you accidentally got the wrong vip package and need a refund on it that's who I emailed about changing the pickup name on my will call silver vip tix cause my mom fronted me the money so technically they're in her name

Sadly I didn’t get it thru ticketmaster. I got it at axs.com. That’s the only place they were sold

lilkimxchapelle.png