bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

6 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

What if she doesnt know abt the dr luke allegations? Can we just say something like "hey girly just want to let u know dr luke is a (insert text here) u might wanna run" or say "dr luke is a monster, thought i might let you know."

She's obviously aware, she spoke about Luke back in 2018 and said she wouldn't work with anyone who she believes to be an abuser. The title track of her upcoming album is also a song mocking people who get mad at her for collaborating with him 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, RomanCrystal said:

What if she doesnt know abt the dr luke allegations?

Obviously Kim does know and unfortunately it appears that Kim doesn't care.

Spoiler

Besides Dr Luke's behaviour was well publicized and is well known. Kind of hard for people in the music industry to not know about.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

i always wonder if kim's beats are made specifically for her or if they're like katy perry leftovers

the ep sucks tho. this is supposed to be her like slutty sex bop side project but the album seems to be in the same vein just with a french aesthetic? era 1 and clarity are pop excellence, even the visuals she was serving were great. idk what she's doing anymore.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

The EP is alright but I feel like it's overtly sexual. I know that's Kim's intention and I will play it more, but I prefer something sexy and risqué, rather than something that is downright vulgar at times.

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

What can I say? This is great. Bop after bop! Just WHY is every song so damn short?

XXX needs that whole “sext me how you wanna” bit repeated!! those lines are so fun

negAbhB.png