bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 minutes ago, drewby said:

I refuse to believe any of this shit was actually intended for the album :deadbanana:

The whole EP sounds very similar and nothing like the previous songs so it was probably never meant for the album. It's just a thematic EP for Valentine's Day (but slutty) like she did for Halloween with TOTL

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

i always wonder if kim's beats are made specifically for her or if they're like katy perry leftovers

They’re left overs. 

It’s why she can’t make it big, her stuff just sounds like other people who have bigger careers than her. So many of her newer songs sound like tracks Katy isn’t picking, and even Katy’s career has taken a massive dive chart wise, so someone like Kim has no chance. I think that Dr. Luke sound may be a little “out” for a lot of radio audiences. That’s the same sound Kim is still pushing, and radio just doesn’t care as much with girls like Billie, and that Drivers Licence girl on the airwaves….

9 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

okay im gonna address the elephant in the room

the reason y'all dont like it is because she failed to have Cupcakke on any of the tracks

a cupcakke feature would really enhance the overall experience lmao i'd actually like to see that happen! :true:

but on a more serious note, the reason why i personally deslike it it's because it's not geniune, kim is not being herself in this, she's doing this slayyyter knockoff thing that i find really weird... i have nothing against slutty songs, in fact, i love slutty songs! and kim herself had slutty songs in the past which felt more genuine while this ep is kinda like she's trying to emulate someone else's style and it's just... not it :noparty: it kinda sounds dated too tbh very 4 years ago for me

9 hours ago, itskor said:

Does anyone know if we are getting new music from brooke? :poordat:

She seems to just be living her life and focusing on being a tattoo artist.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if after sexorcism, lets be real, underperformed she's kinda done with music. Hell this tease is almost over a year old already

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

1 minute ago, slasherflicks said:

She seems to just be living her life and focusing on being a tattoo artist.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if after sexorcism, lets be real, underperformed she's kinda done with music. Hell this tease is almost over a year old already

One of my friends who owns a vintage shop in Silverlake actually knows Brooke & has a tat from her! 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

One of my friends who owns a vintage shop in Silverlake actually knows Brooke & has a tat from her! 

I actually think her work is really cute even though she basically does more "cutesy" version of her boyfriend & seanfromtexas's styles.

When I move back to LA later this year I definitely want to get something done by her.

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

if i had to choose a favorite from slut pop it’d probably be treat me like a slut but the whole ep is pretty boring and forgettable. it’s just not my cup of tea and throat goat is AWFUL. back to streaming hillside boys way too many times i go

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif