bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 hours ago, blameitonme said:

From what I've gathered (I don't know if this is 100% accurate) but until she signed with his label last year, she had a publishing deal with Dr Luke. So everything was ran past him and through that I'm assuming he would just slap a producer tag on (for the music he didn't produce). But I'm sure he did still produce a lot of her music.

I mean this has already been proven from songwriters who were at the sessions for Kiss Me More who said that Luke was NOT at any of the sessions for that track, yet he has a producer’s credit for it… hmmm… 

j14CYJi.png

Fuck her and fuck everything she does, I'll never forget her essentially calling Kesha a liar and continuing to vehemently defend/work with P*ke despite not even being under contract with him. She and women like Becky G or Doja are not the same.
She's vile.

Also, I don´t understand how anyone can enjoy ¨Close Your Eyes¨ or the ¨Turn Off The Light¨ with how disturbing the lyrics are, given that pos co-wrote all of them. ¨Dont try to fight it just close your eyes?" The entire ep was just taunting Kesha tbh, and so is this new one.

11 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I mean this has already been proven from songwriters who were at the sessions for Kiss Me More who said that Luke was NOT at any of the sessions for that track, yet he has a producer’s credit for it… hmmm… 

yup, in doja cat’s case she doesn’t want to work with him but has a contractual obligation to.

so the settlement is likely that he gets a producer credit for the big singles and then doja cat is ‘allowed’ to work with other producers for the album tracks. 

people need to learn you can criticize a trans pop star for working with an abuser. just because she’s trans doesn’t make her immune to criticism. 

people on twitter need to realize people aren’t coming for Kim for being trans, they’re coming for her because she’s willingly working w him and basically invalidating Kesha

negAbhB.png

Just now, alienprincess said:

Omg the rolling stone article... it's bad for her

I'm just now reading this, I've been a fan of hers for years & it's very unfortunate seeing how things have turned out. The worst part is she'll never make a statement about any of this. I wasn't aware GaGa had a psychotic break after recounting her trauma at Ke$ha's trial... to use her name in a Luke track that's extremely sexual is all kinds of evil.

Why #FreeKesha Is Trending After Kim Petras' 'Slut Pop' Dropped - Rolling Stone

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Kim is an important voice for pop music, and i’m happy she’s getting recognition because there’s very few trans people getting success like her

however she’s tarnishing that achievement by willingly working with an abuser. we want her to win, she needs to realize what’s she’s doing.

that’s all i say, no negativity towards her in a hateful way but girl get it together

negAbhB.png

Just now, godsmonster said:

people need to learn you can criticize a trans pop star for working with an abuser. just because she’s trans doesn’t make her immune to criticism. 

people on twitter need to realize people aren’t coming for Kim for being trans, they’re coming for her because she’s willingly working w him and basically invalidating Kesha

Exactly. People said the same dumb shit whenever anyone criticized Lil Nas(ty) (Ne)X(t)'s music/visuals & acted like you were either racist or homophobic for criticizing a talentless industry plant with pedophilic tweets.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Exactly. People said the same dumb shit whenever anyone criticized Lil Nas(ty) (Ne)X(t)'s music/visuals & acted like you were either racist or homophobic for criticizing a talentless industry plant with pedophilic tweets.

i won’t say anything about Lil Nas X because i’m not educated on the subject but i will say w Kim it’s a nuanced issue with layers to it. it’s not cut and dry

EDIT

idk if it’s nuanced now i think of it but yeah i think you get my point

Edited by godsmonster

negAbhB.png

it's just funny cause she has absolutely nothing to gain from him, working with dr. luke in 2022 is not a good business opportunity for a trans woman lmao??? if she was actually getting hits from working with him then i'd sort of understand why she wouldn't want to part ways, but she hasn't even had an entry on the bubbling under chart.

and to say we don't know her personally or what goes on behind the scenes when she clearly gets off on being controversial. she's not just someone who's associated with a bad person, she's a bad person herself and she loves the attention it brings.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I'm loving this. Reminds me a bit of E-Rotic. I enjoy how foreword and repulsive the lyrics are. Makes it stupider and campier. I'll always like mixed albums too. Makes it easier to stream from start to finish. I haven't decided on what my favorite is, they're all pretty close. Only one I don't care for is They Wanna Fuck. I'm very happy with this and pretty sure I'll prefer it over her album if one ever comes. 

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

23 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

songwriters credit* but i agree. super annoying when people say it's a dr luke production when he had nothing to do with the song and thus discredit the ACTUAL producers :biblio:

giphy.gif

The whole "transphobia" "Kim is important for the representation" "There are no other trans artists" thing is just bunch of bs, just say you are rape apologist and go, if you all really cared about trans representation you could hype Laura Les the way you did with this person, Laura's song was going viral on TikTok as well, her song has recently been featured in Euphoria she has the same amount of potential as Kim and she doesn't work multiple predators. Give the same amount of hype to the trans people that actually deserve it if you really care about the Trans representation that much. 

30 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The Aaron dude who produces all her stuff deleted all of his social media accounts today

His Twitter has been deactivated for a while, I'm pretty sure. The Instagram deletion must be recent though, I remember looking at his account the other day and it was still up

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕