bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

45 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

The whole "transphobia" "Kim is important for the representation" "There are no other trans artists" thing is just bunch of bs, just say you are rape apologist and go, if you all really cared about trans representation you could hype Laura Les the way you did with this person, Laura's song was going viral on TikTok as well, her song has recently been featured in Euphoria she has the same amount of potential as Kim and she doesn't work multiple predators. Give the same amount of hype to the trans people that actually deserve it if you really care about the Trans representation that much. 

laura les, ethel cain, laura jane grace, sophie. JUST TO NAME A FEW. 

giphy.gif

Lock the damn thread. (If other problematic artists can get their threads locked on this website..). There's nothing can be justified about this unless we get some sort of statement but at what cost? All can be said is if you love her music so much still, pirate it.

12 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i really feel like she’s OVER :teehee: 

basically to summarize ::

- she has worked with several s*xual predators willingly

- her music has taken a sharp decline in quality

- she has also willingly signed with larry rudolph who was a major pawn in britney's conservatorship

- she has indirectly accused kesha of lying

even if it was just for the controversy there's only so much you can do before it just makes you look like a terrible person

edit: btw this isn't me calling you out i'm just summarizing why she's over :teehee: 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

Lock the damn thread. (If other problematic artists can get their threads locked on this website..). There's nothing can be justified about this unless we get some sort of statement but at what cost? All can be said is if you love her music so much still, pirate it.

Let's not lock threads just bc the artist is controversial or problematic.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

The second clip in this video

The ONLY reason she receives the most backlash for working with him is because she is PROUD to work with him and defends him...so gross

“it’s a situation between two people who i both respect” where is the respect for kesha?? has she even taken back her statements about not believing dr. luke is an abuser? or apologized to kesha for discrediting her and calling her a liar? you can’t say you respect her whilst respecting and being a “big fan” of her rapist. i wanted to believe that kim was working with dr. luke unwillingly but the aaron joseph tweets just go to show that she doesn’t care what he’s done as long as he furthers her career

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Do people off pop music internet sites actually care about Kim Petras though?

not really. kim has never had much impact outside of her fans and the internet. 

kim has been able to have a steady career because of die-hard fans and association with charli xcx etc. the more of those dedicated fans she loses….it’s not gonna be good for her.

Poor Kim. Just now reading all of this. Reminds me of Kamila Valieva. My heart goes out for those girls. It must be such an awful feeling to go from releasing a new EP or breaking an olympic record straight to public outrage. I hope they keep their families and support groups close and are able to make it out these messes in one piece. Love you both <3

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 minutes ago, bluemorphos said:

Poor Kim. Just now reading all of this. Reminds me of Kamila Valieva. My heart goes out for those girls. It must be such an awful feeling to go from releasing a new EP or breaking an olympic record straight to public outrage. I hope they keep their families and support groups close and are able to make it out these messes in one piece. Love you both <3

:whoopi:

3 minutes ago, bluemorphos said:

yikes

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bluemorphos said:

fuck that, poor Kesha.