bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i really feel like she’s OVER :teehee: 

its about mf TIME. Kesha's Animals have had IT up to HERE for YEARS with her.

Just now, KillForLove said:

its kind of wild to watch people who think she should be cancelled, elevate each release. like this was a throwaway ep with no budget and now people have rolling stone writing thinkpieces on it.

...about its ties with dr luke

1 minute ago, KillForLove said:

its kind of wild to watch people who think she should be cancelled, elevate each release. like this was a throwaway ep with no budget and now people have rolling stone writing thinkpieces on it.

did you even read this thread or the title of the article :deadbanana:

the fun part about this all is that i bet dr. luke had no involvement in this ep at all, it sounds too cheap for someone with many years in this industry like him but yeah i'm fed up with kim messy ass i ain't defending her no more, cancel her all you want i'm out of here

4 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

the fun part about this all is that i bet dr. luke had no involvement in this ep at all, it sounds too cheap for someone with many years in this industry like him but yeah i'm fed up with kim messy ass i ain't defending her no more, cancel her all you want i'm out of here

nah he is the only producer credited for all 7 songs. that ep is all dr luke :smh:

7 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

it’s literally all his signature synths throughout he definitely worked on this and i find it hard to believe he had no involvement in the conceptual side too. i mean kim has never done this vibe her sexuality has been confident and playful in the past. i read a review that summed this eps approach perfectly When you sing about sex without agency and drive it’s just abuse. 

Just now, princessdollie said:

it’s literally all his signature synths throughout he definitely worked on this and i find it hard to believe he had no involvement in the conceptual side too. i mean kim has never done this vibe her sexuality has been confident and playful in the past. i read a review that summed this eps approach perfectly When you sing about sex without agency and drive it’s just abuse. 

:gclap:

this performance is so disturbing omfg. she looks a mess and not the hot, bimbo, in control of herself powerful female sexuality way but rather its so uncomfortable she looks like she got roofied before going on stage as if she’s not in control of her own body..im so scared 

12 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

this performance is so disturbing omfg. she looks a mess and not the hot, bimbo, in control of herself powerful female sexuality way but rather its so uncomfortable she looks like she got roofied before going on stage as if she’s not in control of her own body..im so scared 

she very clearly has lost herself 

16 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

rs_600x600-141203044528-600-Ariana-Grand

tbh i don’t like her recent songs anyways…

loved her first singles (era 1), Clarity and especially TOTL. But Future Starts Now sounds very basic to me (still nice tho) and coconuts is just unnecessary and uncleverly sex talk, sounds like an outdated katy perry outtake. Slut pop is even worse 

i've been doing a lot of thinking over the past few days about this situation and i commented on here in kim's defence and i really want to take back what i said.

we really should not be supporting this ep or kim's decision to work with known abusers. imagine anyone else working with these disgusting people. they'd get cancelled immediately. we should be holding kim to the same standard. 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

7 minutes ago, clementines said:

i think yes...

yeah i mean everyone has pretty much mutually agreed that she's bad news (aside from two certain people that are not in my thoughts and prayers)

also because of this it just creates a toxic environment that's hateful and it's probably better to just not talk about it than to have a space to hate on it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif