bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

when you think about it, she’s kind of clever for releasing this. although the aesthetic has been done before, it’s more popular than ever and at this moment in time we’ve lost all of the pioneers.

i honestly have no fucking clue what’s going on with Brookes career since Sia ruined her hype. Ayesha is retired and slayyyter is onto the next. so there’s an audience for this kind of music but no one putting it out, could get her a few more listeners before the future album roll out.  

business slut 

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

for anyone who hasn’t listened yet 

“throat goat” is the lady gaga ya ya ya one

”they wanna fuck” is the christian boys one

they all sound so similar though wtf

4 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

ooo chile she shoulda kept this one in the cloud and released totl 3, they sound like songs an angsty teenage slayyyter would’ve written

Spoiler

there would be more racial slurs if that were true

anyways coconuts is a lil cute, clarity is still great, era 1 is still the best

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, willfoshizzle said:

brooke candy the blueprint for slut pop:makeup2:

(love paris hilton music tho)

brooke candy is the blueprint for getting dropped from a major label bc of flopping and that’s about all she is the blueprint for 

16 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

brooke candy is the blueprint for getting dropped from a major label bc of flopping and that’s about all she is the blueprint for 

then brooke is really the blueprint for kim if kim doesn't get a viral tik tok hit soon like her label want :xgiggle:

Undoubtedly her most pointless and worst project. So weird for an artist semi-signed to Republic Records to be releasing a Soundcloud-esque project mid debut album rollout.

They Wanna **** or Your Wish Is My Command could've been selected as a cute b-side to Hit It From The Back. We really didn't need these unnecessary songs.

Can we stop comparing ayesha to kim?? They are nothing alike! Ayesha recreates the y2k aesthic, kim is only taking inspiration from similiar photoshhots from the 2000s, but modernised, kim is not channeling ayesha bc they dont even know each other! Their music styles are different too, kim served runway model slut and ayesha sung abt f*sting, drugs and being a bimbo. Ayesha doesnt want to mentioned anywere so by talking abt this we are only reviving her image. This will be the last time i have to say her name. Also stop being transphobic to her on twitter! Ik shes wirking with dr luke snd im aware of the many allegations againdt him, but misgendering kim and calling her slurs isnt doing anything, its just making you a hateful and disgusting person!! What if she doesnt know abt the dr luke allegations? Can we just say something like "hey girly just want to let u know dr luke is a (insert text here) u might wanna run" or say "dr luke is a monster, thought i might let you know." Maybe be nicer to kim in the comment section instead of calling her a "mysginostic man" bc that makes you look bad. Xx

Roman

2 minutes ago, RomanCrystal said:

Can we stop comparing ayesha to kim?? They are nothing alike! Ayesha recreates the y2k aesthic, kim is only taking inspiration from similiar photoshhots from the 2000s, but modernised, kim is not channeling ayesha bc they dont even know each other! Their music styles are different too, kim served runway model slut and ayesha sung abt f*sting, drugs and being a bimbo. Ayesha doesnt want to mentioned anywere so by talking abt this we are only reviving her image. This will be the last time i have to say her name. Also stop being transphobic to her on twitter! Ik shes wirking with dr luke snd im aware of the many allegations againdt him, but misgendering kim and calling her slurs isnt doing anything, its just making you a hateful and disgusting person!! What if she doesnt know abt the dr luke allegations? Can we just say something like "hey girly just want to let u know dr luke is a (insert text here) u might wanna run" or say "dr luke is a monster, thought i might let you know." Maybe be nicer to kim in the comment section instead of calling her a "mysginostic man" bc that makes you look bad. Xx

i get what you’re saying but she does know

moving on i can’t wait to hear the rest of the EP i kinda want a physical release

negAbhB.png