bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I have not heard the unreleased songs of that album except for the Problèmatique ones, are any other ones worth it? I know Villain and Shut Up, Scream have been mentionned a few times but is there any other ones? I basically am planning on putting the Problèmatique songs on that album and replacing those and Unholy/Coconuts with new songs

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i dont think the flow of the album is that bad, i thought it was pretty cohesive if you exclude unholy, coconuts and sex talk. i love it! my only complaint is that i think neither burr or unholy are fit for closing tracks, so when the album ends i get frustrated cuz it ends like a playlist

1. Feed the Beast
  2. Alone
  3. Revelations
  4. Hit It From the Back
  5. King of Hearts
  6. BAIT (feat. BANKS)
  7. Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave
  8. uhoh
  9. brrr
  10. Claws
  11. Castle in the Sky
  12. Minute
  13. Thousand Pieces

:true: 

I'm laughing a little at how similar are Revelations, Sex Talk and HIFTB but I'm glad we're getting them in full HQ in days so incredible. However Sex Talk does not fit imo, and neither does Coconuts. Unholy keeps being removed, I replaced it with SUSDSL. ngl, rearranged, the album is much better than what I expected.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The way I liked this album????? (btw Uh Oh final sounds like an eurovision song no shade I hate that she removed the "dark hard pop vibe" from the demo towards the end. They could've really worked that by a lot)

Feed the beast (song) hated the first demo leaked a long ago, hated the demos leaked last month and hate the final. A skip.

KOH this is excellence right here and final mix slaps. This is the magic that made me fell in love with Kim many years ago.

Thousand Pieces - never heard the german demo but its really not that serious. Its a great song imo.

Minute :mariah:

Castle In the Sky - the album "Physical" moment

BAIT - w o w ladies. a huge improve from the demo, it gave life and light. Im a big fan of this one tbh.

Album is pretty cohesive and I lowkey enjoyed more than Problematique :crai:

ps: whoever said Claws demo is better is delulu

Yeah, the new album songs are amazing.

This is above, beyond, in entirely different leagueS higher than Problematique.

I hope once this album releases, Kim stans will finally shut UP!!! about her being "screwed over" by her label. Saying that they're "stopping her from releasing music"

Actually, it turns out, that sometimes the record label, whose sole purpose of existence, is to create the most profitable and marketable music from that artist as possible, and spends millions to make it happen, has some experience and knowledge in directing a pop artist to succeed. Who would have thought????!

Like be real if Problematique or Candy released it would not do as well as this album could. I am so glad they blocked her from releasing an album until now because these songs are some of her very very best, no comparison. 

The only unfortunate thing is the tracklist including some unnecessary singles and how horrible brr / unholy is as the closer.

3 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

I hope once this album releases, Kim stans will finally shut UP!!! about her being "screwed over" by her label. Saying that they're "stopping her from releasing music"

Actually, it turns out, that sometimes the record label, whose sole purpose of existence, is to create the most profitable and marketable music from that artist as possible, and spends millions to make it happen, has some experience and knowledge in directing a pop artist to succeed. Who would have thought????!

Like be real if Problematique or Candy released it would not do as well as this album could. I am so glad they blocked her from releasing an album until now because these songs are some of her very very best, no comparison. 

The only unfortunate thing is the tracklist including some unnecessary singles and how horrible brr / unholy is as the closer.

This album roll out was not smooth at all. There was no clear direction it seems, unsure if anything leaks wise would have put a spanner the works but they clearly did not set her up for success with this rollout. 

j14CYJi.png

5 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

This album roll out was not smooth at all. There was no clear direction it seems, unsure if anything leaks wise would have put a spanner the works but they clearly did not set her up for success with this rollout. 

It was definitely anything but smooth. Including songs from Problématique was a choice. Like, they just don’t fit. Especially with the heavy aesthetics the artwork is going for. This feels like a mixtape rather than a fully fledged album. Problématique would have done pretty good, considering it’s (in my opinion) full pop. 

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

3 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

It was definitely anything but smooth. Including songs from Problématique was a choice. Like, they just don’t fit. Especially with the heavy aesthetics the artwork is going for. This feels like a mixtape rather than a fully fledged album. Problématique would have done pretty good, considering it’s (in my opinion) full pop. 

Her Clarity cope :oic2:

10 minutes ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Also I understand the ‘tik tok’ification of the music charts, but would it have killed her to make a song longer than 3 minutes??? 

Her? No.

The bean counting label execs who can only cum when stream numbers grow at an exponential rate?

They're already in hospice at the thought of it.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

King of Hearts, Claws and Castle In The Sky are the only songs that fit if I’m honest. Brrr gets an honourable mention. 

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

i wanna know the thought process behind choosing sex talk over try again :rip: 

IT JUST DOESNT FIT. KIM WE JUST WANNA TALK

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

10 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

couldn't have said it any better. i wouldnt call these people kim stans tho they're chorli xcx fans.

go figure tho she releases an insanely good pop album that is filled with hits. she's so consistent and literally never fails. i mean how many pop albums have this many hits? superficial maybe? love my queen can't wait to buy my feed the beast merch i just wanna give her money rn can't believe the queen of pop reunited dr. luke and max martin lol and yall act like this isnt one of the most monumental moments in pop history

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

39 minutes ago, none said:

i wouldnt call these people kim stans tho they're chorli xcx fans.

Supporting artists isn't a zero-sum game.

You can absolutely support, stan, and fan on multiple artists, both within and across genres.

41 minutes ago, none said:

she's so consistent and literally never fails

Pass the poppers I need a hit.

41 minutes ago, none said:

i mean how many pop albums have this many hits? 

Sis the charts ain't even out yet, let alone the album.

42 minutes ago, none said:

i just wanna give her money rn

Kim Petras apparently invented findom.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶