bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 7/12/2023 at 10:45 PM, malifruit said:

This is also fair BTW! (sorry I'm super late LOL) it seems like obviously they weren't letting her put out anything that was good for her fanbase OR new fans so at this point whatever it takes for them to 'trust' her enough to let her do her thing. Problematique for example would've netted the exact same 'Katy Perry rejects' claim only it would've been an incredible album that thrilled her personal fanbase so hopefully her label eases up now that she's done what they want.

What I would do for a version of the final cut with the explicit lyrics in...

I got you sugar :party: (I can't hear the difference though?? Somebody help me out...)

Ma'm I think the Eventually file you posted is just a filter from the original leak (the drums were edited out)

R5sPD4M.jpg

Castle in the Sky

1. Castle in the Sky
  2. Lolita
  3. King of Hearts
  4. Alone
  5. uhoh
  6. Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave
  7. Feed the Beast
  8. BAIT (feat. BANKS)
  9. brrr
  10. Try Again
  11. Claws
  12. Power
  13. Minute
  14. Thousand Pieces

:true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, HandsTied said:

Lolita and Roller Girl leaked; 

https://dbree.org/v/ffe139

https://dbree.org/v/e288ff

OMG she sampled/reworked Alizee's "Moi... Lolita"!!!!???? this was a great option to include in FTB!

In case you guys don't know, Alizee is a french singer who was really popular back in 2000, and this song was her debut single and one of her biggest hits in France and also other countries in Europe, even here in Mexico!

16 minutes ago, jesusnx said:

OMG she sampled/reworked Alizee's "Moi... Lolita"!!!!???? this was a great option to include in FTB!

In case you guys don't know, Alizee is a french singer who was really popular back in 2000, and this song was her debut single and one of her biggest hits in France and also other countries in Europe, even here in Mexico!

It’s a shame they didn’t get the sample cleared and couldn’t include it on FTB

36 minutes ago, jesusnx said:

If anybody doesn't recognize the name, probably her most popular thing on American internet, is this live/fancam:

20 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Ma'm I think the Eventually file you posted is just a filter from the original leak (the drums were edited out)

THANK YOU! I wasn't sure what was different to begin with which just goes to show...

11 hours ago, HandsTied said:

Lolita and Roller Girl leaked; 

I like both of these to various extents but I get why they're not on FtB. Honestly I think FtB is more cohesive with just the songs made for it. Still def saving and listening though.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif