bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

7 hours ago, 320kbps said:

Try Again is an outtake from FTB recorded in 2022 i believe. she teased it on insta early this year

It's kind of wild to see what we ultimately got as an album given the outtakes. IMO Lolita, Power, Try Again, etc. while fantastic songs don't fit the vibe (club bangers) of all the other songs created and ultimately selected for the album. uhoh, King of Hearts, Castle in the Sky, etc. all really feel cohesive to me as a record, and I don't think the (otherwise fantastic) recordings we've heard for the other prospective songs would've sounded good on the final. Try Again especially really does feel like a first step away from Problematique as opposed to something that makes sense on the final record.

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

King Of Hearts is the song that made me have faith in her again, PERIODT. :crossed:

also… Bait is a slow burn… it grows on you the more u listen to it. People are right, it sounds more like a Banks than a Kim Petras song, but still a BOP and a half :true:

7 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The David Guetta Collab is available on Apple Music as part of the live set it debuted on? https://music.apple.com/us/album/id1-from-david-guetta-at-edc-las-vegas-2023-kinetic/1693859341?i=1693859351

There's a part of me that lives in an alternate universe where the major celebrity collab of the Feed the Beast era is David Guetta. Just feels like such an opportunity for her as the dance club queen...

afd75b92a106afc7ae42e7c6aff46bd6.gif