bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

10 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

The demos/outtakes are eating hard just imagine how the finals will sound:beyonce: also is Time For Crime and Scream! all we have for TOTL3 leaks so far?

Reveal hidden contents

also love how the new tracks for TOTL 3 are way different then VOL 1 and VOL 2, glad she is trying something new and doing it wonderfully   :mariah:

do we have a tracker or masterpost maybe?

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wait wait so Shut Up Scream Don't Stop Leave is a Turn Off the Light Vol. 3 song? :whoopi: it will always be a Feed the Beast track in my mind

The theme falled more in line with TOTL to me and the official title is Scream! which is definitely a TOTL coded title

3 hours ago, Loon1e said:

The demos/outtakes are eating hard just imagine how the finals will sound:beyonce: also is Time For Crime and Scream! all we have for TOTL3 leaks so far?

Hide contents

also love how the new tracks for TOTL 3 are way different then VOL 1 and VOL 2, glad she is trying something new and doing it wonderfully   :mariah:

do we have a link to scream? 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

On 10/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, 13 Bitches said:

On 10/25/2023 at 12:30 AM, Loon1e said:

Hide contents

wait we have leaked TOTL tracks or is it that bloodsucker, ghost, etc stuff

negAbhB.png

On 10/24/2023 at 3:51 PM, running said:

Oh I remember this! This was for a magazine "CR Fashion Book". I remembered that I stumbled on this a few years back when looking up Kim magazines. This is back from 2018. Seems the embed was removed, or my page isn't loading it correctly, because I remember seeing it and thinking it was a cool find. Tell Me It's A Nightmare aka TOTL EP Promo here!!

Here is a Facebook post Kim made about it: Here and another one Here

This Reddit Post mentions a "There Will Be Blood" video was made too, I don't know if that was for this magazine, a separate one, or a personal project that just never saw the light of day...

Lastly, here is an older video upload from the wiki, unlisted and posted by a fan. Maybe for copyright issues? Here

Also TB to Kims Era 1/TOTL 1 face :trisha::heart: #Neverforget

11 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Oh I remember this! This was for a magazine "CR Fashion Book". I remembered that I stumbled on this a few years back when looking up Kim magazines. This is back from 2018. Seems the embed was removed, or my page isn't loading it correctly, because I remember seeing it and thinking it was a cool find. Tell Me It's A Nightmare aka TOTL EP Promo here!!

Here is a Facebook post Kim made about it: Here and another one Here

This Reddit Post mentions a "There Will Be Blood" video was made too, I don't know if that was for this magazine, a separate one, or a personal project that just never saw the light of day...

Lastly, here is an older video upload from the wiki, unlisted and posted by a fan. Maybe for copyright issues? Here

Also TB to Kims Era 1/TOTL 1 face :trisha::heart: #Neverforget

thnks for clarifying that I thought it were official visuals for the era for some reason :toofloppy:

if Kim plays her cards right Candy can be such a collapse:hair:

(Deluxe Tracklist idea that will save lives)

14. Push Push Push

15. Break The A.C.

16. California Rain

17. Bittersweet Surrender

18. Dark Part Of Your Heart

19. Cherry On Top

On 10/23/2023 at 3:08 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

her next album needs to bring her talent and originality back. FTB brought a few og Kim club bops but in general the album keeps falling flat for some reason. Inserting Problematique songs in there was not it and pushing the wrong singles didnt help either. It felt rushed. The visuals tho are amazing

I'm literally bitter that Problematique got butchered with some tracks getting tossed into FTB (doesn't work sonically/thematically for me), 10 tracks getting slapped into a mixtape as a "fine, here you fuckers go, w/e", and then remaining tracks just getting left out/dropped entirely.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

9 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I'm literally bitter that Problematique got butchered with some tracks getting tossed into FTB (doesn't work sonically/thematically for me), 10 tracks getting slapped into a mixtape as a "fine, here you fuckers go, w/e", and then remaining tracks just getting left out/dropped entirely.

I totally agree - although luckily we can make playlists with the songs in their *correct* era. I just keep thinking - if Problématique was going to be released in the end, why put some of its songs on FTB when Lolita, Try Again and other outtakes were literally there :defeated: at least we have pretty much most of the sessions on streaming so cheers to that I guess? Sad such an iconique era and album ended up being wasted like that.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 10/26/2023 at 10:06 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

can some insider spill the t on what was the latest Problematique tracklist elaborated?

I’m not an insider but I can only remember from what I saw during the original leaking period.

There was no official tracklist leaked, other than the one Aaron Joseph posted. There was just the list of 18 songs intended for the album, which no confirmation on what was the standard or deluxe:

All She Wants

Born Again
Coconuts

Confession

Deeper

Dirty Things

Future Starts Now

Hit It From The Back

J’Tadore

Keep It

Left My Body

Love Ya Love Ya

Problématique

Revelations

Sex Talk

Something About U

Treat Me Like A Ho

Your Turn To Cry

It was also reported that Treat Me Like A Slut and Throat Goat were on the album, but when Slut Pop was created she replaced them with Treat Me Like A Ho and Dirty Things. Keep It is the only song that hasn’t leaked and that’s because it was never completely mastered and it’s rumoured no one has it.