bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I wish she performed Turn Off The Lights at her shows.

OMG I never released that she never performed it, it's the only song from the album she hasn't performed live.

She should go on a spooky tour once this is out and play the two Halloween EPs in their entirety.

She mentioned wanting to do that earlier this year during the first US leg of the Clarity tour. I don't think they expected to do an even larger US tour later in the year though, so she'll probably do songs from Vol 2. She did half of Vol 1 on the first leg

BzhmW.png

i'm gnna be honest. first artwork? iconic.

second artwork? looks like a messy photoshop of the first one... it still has pinks in it.... so it literally looks like they just recolored the nails and i hate it i'm sorry

9ISvyf0.gif

i'm gnna be honest. first artwork? iconic.

second artwork? looks like a messy photoshop of the first one... it still has pinks in it.... so it literally looks like they just recolored the nails and i hate it i'm sorry

for real tho, i love kim, but her design team or whoever works for her on this needs to pay attention to details i.e. the covers from the clarity's songs all having different sizes

it just makes her seem lazy (see era 1 with the neon covers)

I think it would be kinda cool if she eventually releases like a vinyl cover/holder for all of the TOTL EPs and its like holographic so that when you look at it at different angles then it turns the nails the different colors of the covers. 

Has she spoken about how many of these EPs she is going to do?

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I think it would be kinda cool if she eventually releases like a vinyl cover/holder for all of the TOTL EPs and its like holographic so that when you look at it at different angles then it turns the nails the different colors of the covers. 

Has she spoken about how many of these EPs she is going to do?

pretty sure she's only ever mentioned vol 1 & 2

9ISvyf0.gif