Golden Hour

Camila Cabello

Album is not bad at all, I expected way worse after I Luv It. It's on the slower side though, I also thought it would be a mostly all bops album. It only has 11 tracks, one of them under 2 minutes which is basically another boring interlude along the other 3 interludes. Hopefully that deluxe is true, the album needs more tracks, especially upbeat ones.

My favorites: 1) BOAT 2) He Knows 3) TwentySomethings 4) Hot Uptown

5 minutes ago, PCM86 said:

Album is not bad at all, I expected way worse after I Luv It. It's on the slower side though, I also thought it would be a mostly all bops album. It only has 11 tracks, one of them under 2 minutes which is basically another boring interlude along the other 3 interludes. Hopefully that deluxe is true, the album needs more tracks, especially upbeat ones.

My favorites: 1) BOAT 2) He Knows 3) TwentySomethings 4) Hot Uptown

Spoiler

Does BOAT really sample Pitbull?

this album is so painfully 2017 sounding that i'm pondering whether camila is 7 years late to the trend or simply some years ahead everybody else for the 2017 revival

Best song is Dade County Dreaming, that piano drop after that synth line is pretty cool. 

June Gloom sounds so much like a mashup of Taylor Swift and Lana 

WET! :bodyisready::cumming::cumming2:

What a perfect summer record & fantastic album cover shoot! Not a single skip, I even like all interludes. I don’t care much about Drake and would have loved to hear Camila on Uugly or at least got an instrumental here but well. Can‘t pick a fav, all of these tracks are sooo good. 

And people really need to stop comparing such a superstar like her to women like Charli XCX who‘s garbage af! 

Need a Camila Cabello tour!!!