Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

​Chuck's iconic Honeymoon cover showed perfectly that my opinion of Honeymoon is indeed FACT.

billions of people have taken a bus ride passed the stars house

and it shows two sisters on a family trip, Chuck and Elizabeth on a tour of stars homes

one they shall pass is the legend, the iconic Lana Del Rey

shows two separate people and how they morphed, merged, and finally separated with Elizabeth winning the battle over Lana.

interesting too is how this also outdoes or equals on a separate level, Twin Peaks 2017 continuation, where the people that came in,

were NOT the people at the end. 

perfecto.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

​Chuck's iconic Honeymoon cover showed perfectly that my opinion of Honeymoon is indeed FACT.

and it shows two sisters on a family trip, Chuck and Elizabeth on a tour of stars homes

shows two separate people and how they morphed, merged, and finally separated with Elizabeth winning the battle over Lana.

interesting too is how this also outdoes or equals on a separate level, Twin Peaks 2017 continuation, where the people that came in,

perfecto.

:wowcry: :wowcry: :wowcry: :wowcry: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just watched the video where she said she’d like to release Hollywood. Holy shit fuck me up

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

perfecto.

I think the Honeymoon cover is just meaning she’s watching people. That’s why it’s a tour bus. Nothing to do with her in particular, she’s just watching people on their trip in Hollywood and she’s seeing what is going on with them. That’s why every song seems like it could be from and to completely different people on every track.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the bus literally says STAR TOURS and those busloads of people PAY MONEY to see the stars, of which two sisters are doing just that

and one sister is filming the other on the bus (like billions of people have done since they started these tours of the stars.)

Showing Lana is separate from the Grant Sisters. 

and each song of the Opera that is Honeymoon from start to finish is about that.

fan fiction is any other interpretation. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I wonder what are the plans for the release dates for this album... She will surely release somewhere in the summer (her last three records have been summer releases). I don’t expect anything coming out before the end of the month (the tour takes a break on the 20th until June)... I remember that she said that she had wanted to begin to promote LFL by releasing Love in April, but the leak kinda forced her to do it faster, therefore explaining in part the long pre-release wait we had. Maybe a new single in May? Then again, I don’t know if it is an « Interscope thing », but Years and Years releases a single for their new album on March 7... and no words since on the release date or track listing. I prefered Honeymoon’s releases, which were closer in time.

I wonder what are the plans for the release dates for this album... She will surely release somewhere in the summer (her last three records have been summer releases). I don’t expect anything coming out before the end of the month (the tour takes a break on the 20th until June)... I remember that she said that she had wanted to begin to promote LFL by releasing Love in April, but the leak kinda forced her to do it faster, therefore explaining in part the long pre-release wait we had. Maybe a new single in May? Then again, I don’t know if it is an « Interscope thing », but Years and Years releases a single for their new album on March 7... and no words since on the release date or track listing. I prefered Honeymoon’s releases, which were closer in time.

Um, no. Honeymoon was released in mid september, and by the way, I would love if she'd release something like an EP in late april or late may, just for the sake of releasing a project in all seasons (BTD and A.K.A.-winter, Paradise and Honeymoon-autumn, Ultraviolence and LFL-summer)

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Um, no. Honeymoon was released in mid september, and by the way, I would love if she'd release something like an EP in late april or late may, just for the sake of releasing a project in all seasons (BTD and A.K.A.-winter, Paradise and Honeymoon-autumn, Ultraviolence and LFL-summer)

Mid-September is still late summer. It's definitely not an autumn release, especially with the build-up starting in July (with the title track) and two singles dropping in August (HBTB + TLY).

Mid-September is still late summer. It's definitely not an autumn release, especially with the build-up starting in July (with the title track) and two singles dropping in August (HBTB + TLY).

well technically i think autumn begins on september 1st, but the 23rd of august is just like when they change the clocks (i think)

well technically i think autumn begins on september 1st, but the 23rd of august is just like when they change the clocks (i think)

What is this post? Two false facts. Technically autumn (astronomical) begins on September 23rd (in the northern hemisphere), and the clocks change on 28th of October.

What is this post? Two false facts. Technically autumn (astronomical) begins on September 23rd (in the northern hemisphere), and the clocks change on 28th of October.

oh yeah i meant 23rd of september

Honeymoon was released on Sept 18, on the last days of summer. And it really has that feeling, that summer is slowly going away. There are still hot days, but the sunlight is more golden. Honeymoon brilliantly captures that shift in the season. HBTB was the most summery song on that album, and she released it as a single in August.

I really wouldn’t mind a spring release... But I must say that I have associated Lana with summer.

uh oh. what video

It’s in a thread... she posted it on Instagram I think or Snapchat or somewhere back in the summer but I just saw it. I’d link it but I’m on my phone and I’m lazy tbh lmao

giphy.gif

This happiness/butterfly really suits the spring season though, cus it's when nature starts waking up and i feel like that's where Lana is at in her mindset at the moment (woke queen) :creep: