Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The vinyl and aesthetic should b heavy in pink, orange, and lilac purple.2GTY.gif

And it could be called “Sunset”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

No what I want is the UV guitars with her Lizzy high voice. THAT WOULD BE THE DEATH OF ME.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What happened to the songs she teased? Bartender, HIB, Sylvia or whatever it's called? :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana just needs to release an Ep

1 RBFY

2 Sylvia

3 Butterfly

4 Bartender

5 Yosemite

A CONCEPT!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

1 RBFY

2 Sylvia

3 Butterfly

4 Bartender

5 Yosemite

A CONCEPT!!

Imagine that. I wouldn't even need MVs for any song (although it would be nice).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I think it would be cool if Lana made a rock/grunge album with surf noir atmospheric influences and the aesthetic should be something like @@vodkaa mentioned with the lilac purple, pink and orange.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 RBFY

2 Sylvia

3 Butterfly

4 Bartender

5 Yosemite

A CONCEPT!!

if lana did this yall would find something wrong with it and then hate it for two years

xMcVPI7.jpg

what's the tea on this album, girls? i want a jack antonoff lead single by august  :w8ing:

this better be her Melodrama

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Imagine if lana made song that starts off like You Must Love Me, and the lyrics are like:

Words could never fathom what you do to me

The melodies I sing

Are as close as it will ever get

Then plot twist: the instrumental suddenly switches from a simple piano into a blissful symphony and lana hits the highest notes shes ever hit. As if she was a song bird. (Listen to Otherside by Perfume Genius to get a feel for what I mean)

:oprah: :icant: it would be so beautiful. Ugh. A gay can dream

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

That rumored Lifestyles of the Young and Wavy (?) surf pop, mod sound would be amazing. Especially after Get Free eyyy 

Pretty sure 'Lifestyles of the Young and Wavy' was G-Eazy related..

So what if Lana and Halsey collaborated on a G-Eazy diss rap track?