Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What do y'all want for LDR6 aesthetic wise?

Something dark and witchy. A 70s vodoo, avant-garde horror aesthetic/ maybe something like suspiria? Production wise to be something psychedelic, rocky, dreamy and atmospherical with a few haunting and classic horror movie samples. For example, maybe have the halloween theme tune LDR style for like an interlude or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

A nature-centred aesthetic with lots of white, loose flowing hippie-inspired outfits and soft, hazy filters! Kind of like the Love video meets some of Neil's shots for Ultraviolence and Honeymoon!

I would also love a lavender or forest green vinyl!

Something dark and witchy. A 70s vodoo, avant-garde horror aesthetic/ maybe something like suspiria? Production wise to be something psychedelic, rocky, dreamy and atmospherical with a few haunting and classic horror movie samples. For example, maybe have the halloween theme tune LDR style for like an interlude or something

I nutted

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A nature-centred aesthetic with lots of white, loose flowing hippie-inspired outfits and soft, hazy filters! Kind of like the Love video meets some of Neil's shots for Ultraviolence and Honeymoon!

I would also love a lavender or forest green vinyl!

Thats cute but its basically LFL

Dark and mysterious sea witch that lives in an old shack near the ocean. There's a lot of black, blue and dark green imagery, like the woods by the ocean, the ocean itself and the night sky. The sound would be really psychedelic rock and also grungy and eerie at times..with heavy guitars and a lot of fuzz, the sound of wind through the leafs and waves looming in the background, owl sounds also, some great drums and also tribal percussion (my favourite). Creepy but also really sexy and magical. An atmospherical and moody album with a cool toned, creepy, dreamy and sexy aesthetic, dark woods with mushrooms and owls and beautiful trees and the ocean and stars and a big full moon in the midnight blue night sky. Ooh and a lot of mist.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Dark and mysterious sea witch that lives in an old shack near the ocean. There's a lot of black, blue and dark green imagery, like the woods by the ocean, the ocean itself and the night sky. The sound would be really psychedelic rock and also grungy and eerie at times..with heavy guitars and a lot of fuzz, the sound of wind through the leafs and waves looming in the background, owl sounds also, some great drums and also tribal percussion (my favourite). Creepy but also really sexy and magical. An atmospherical and moody album with a cool toned, creepy, dreamy and sexy aesthetic, dark woods with mushrooms and owls and beautiful trees and the ocean and stars and a big full moon in the midnight blue night sky. Ooh and a lot of mist.

LANA TAKE NOTES

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Heroin looks like this

It's shit like this that makes me hope Lana reads this site, woooooah

So you want a Bats For Lashes/Florence album?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I want this Lana album to have a nature vibe. Kind of like a little meadow near a creek, & it's very peaceful & serene! With flowers blooming everywhere & sunlight sneaking in through the trees. This would be near the beach though, to give a seaside & ocean feel to the record. I'd want the colors to be darker but balanced with light. Kind of like a photoshoot on the beach in a swimsuit dress type of look, there would be no car on the cover either. & The back could be a pic of wet white fabric in the sea floating!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif