Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Very very highly doubt that the snippet we heard today was the final version. The vocals are very rough, I don’t think she’s keep a chorus so simple like that (And don’t quote me with “But Change1!1!1!1”, that was made the night before album submission so she obviously didn’t have enough time to make it very complex). The transition from “into” and “moonlight” is also horrible. Vocals are obviously not ready yet and I hope she does more to the instrumental.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Omg my first Pre-Pre-Release Thread

(edit: misread the title lmao)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Let's try to refrain from an absurd amount of non-LB gifs this year :eek:

Here's to staying on topic this season! :smile:

:rip:

@salvatore you bitch she means you

ok drag me :crai:

not to sound too shady, but i think that's mostly because Lana's rigid unwillingness to project her voice or use any kind of vocal dynamics means everything she sings kind of sounds the same nowadays and can be mapped onto a basic piano melody. Song still sounds great though  :creep:

YEAH

not to sound too shady, but i think that's mostly because Lana's rigid unwillingness to project her voice or use any kind of vocal dynamics means everything she sings kind of sounds the same nowadays and can be mapped onto a basic piano melody. Song still sounds great though  :creep:

I wish she would experiment more with her voice in the studio

didn't she say when she was making lfl she tried to do songs that would be fun to do on tour? cuz that's why all her vocals sound the same now lol she's done putting in effort at live shows so in order to make it easier on herself she's just recording easy vocals in the first place but i really hope she doesn't stay with this idea for long 

UbsOye5.png

its 20 seconds how the fuck do you guys know sudhfjdisfh

it could turn into a trap beat at the 25 second mark for all you fucking know like jfc you people just like to whine 

didn't she say when she was making lfl she tried to do songs that would be fun to do on tour? cuz that's why all her vocals sound the same now lol she's done putting in effort at live shows so in order to make it easier on herself she's just recording easy vocals in the first place but i really hope she doesn't stay with this idea for long 

yes because songs like when the world was at war are definitely easy to sing and sound the same as all of her other songs

its 20 seconds how the fuck do you guys know sudhfjdisfh

it could turn into a trap beat at the 25 second mark for all you fucking know like jfc you people just like to whine 

yes because songs like when the world was at war are definitely easy to sing and sound the same as all of her other songs

I agree we are being a little negative, but it's lanaboards what do expect

thats literally all ive seen on here since like september

its hilarious because you could go back to the night LFL leaked and find everyone that now hates it screaming "WIG!!! HER BEST ALBUM!!"

Part of me gets it because Lana changes and evolves with every album, and for some it takes a while for the change to set in. Let's be real tho there are some fans (especially on tumblr not even here) that are negative for the sake of being negative. Lana is never going to be the Lana she was in 2011/12/13/14, just like she'll never be the Lana/Lizzy she was in 2010 back. She's in a completely different head space. It's not a bad thing, and we would probably get bored if she never changed.