Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Can't wait to see all the angry gifs coming back into my life, last year was great - what a time to be alive!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The amount of gifs this thread will be flooded on...

Let's try to refrain from an absurd amount of non-LB gifs this year :eek:

Here's to staying on topic this season! :smile:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@Terrence  Loves Me

"In a gadda da vida"  (if you know what I mean) could close EWG1

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

jingle jangle

deck my scalp with Christmas music

Falalalala lala lalaaaaa ~~~

Same

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Let's try to refrain from an absurd amount of non-LB gifs this year :eek:

Here's to staying on topic this season! :smile:

@@salvatore you bitch she means you

@Terrence  Loves Me

"In a gadda da vida"  (if you know what I mean) could close EWG1

ah yes i agree

ZmJb0_s-200x150.gif

This era already feels more positive and optimistic than anything else she's done (except for these negative comments  :wtf: )

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Aight so we have her debut alt pop, somewhat grungy album, jazzy album, pop album which tbh was a bit folksy here and there, WHAT'S NEXT? I don't mean to restart the discourse but from these snippets and lyrics it's sounding folksy... 

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Aight so we have her debut alt pop, somewhat grungy album, jazzy album, pop album which tbh was a bit folksy here and there, WHAT'S NEXT? I don't mean to restart the discourse but from these snippets and lyrics it's sounding folksy...

Don’t wanna be rude, but it’s obviously heavy metal

Some of you are serving Lana calling Cruel World jazzy when it comes to describing music