Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wish

I know right! I hope Lana releases a screamo album. Going emo  :hooker:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Pls Lana..... just drop and EP of all these song you've been teasing for 4000 years... your subjects grow weary.....

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

sometimes, expecting it it's better than actually getting it, like, when u wish something u kno

when u get it you get WOW CRAZY and then ok

we should value what we have ok lets appreciate 

i take drugs sorry

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

This heaux churns out song after song that she doesn’t even remember what she has already written.

ADD songstress 

I wish she would just bite the bullet and do a homemade video for cherry, but I'd take the new music over a video anyway, unless we were getting another ride (that would be a different story)

Imagine getting a Tropico-esque sort film because she's probably already written and record half the songs for the next EP/album  :icant:  Lana pls! Just make the Cherry vid a part of it! I don't know, fuck!

Imagine getting a Tropico-esque sort film because she's probably already written and record half the songs for the next EP/album :icant: Lana pls! Just make the Cherry vid a part of it! I don't know, fuck!

It’s just not realistic.gif

What's up with that weird vocal change when she says "moooonlight" ? Anybody notice that? She better keep mixing the track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e