Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I am looking forward to the first official EWG1 album and if EWG allows for it, perhaps  LDR came come and play and make a couple of appearances in it.

But only if EWG wants that.

that said-

to repeat myself

I want a remastered BTD with some new old songs on that, and some Christmas songs, so that people have a reason to re-buy and keep chart movement on BTD

Perhaps a duet with Elton on the positive affirmation  on  Someone saved my life  "And butterflies are free to fly fly away, high away, bye bye"

(with the affirmation in the same song "It's four o'clock in the morning, DAMN It listen to me good")

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Doesn’t matter how hard she tries, she will never top Honeymoon nor Ultraviolence

Both of those, esp Honeymoon, have aged like fine wine. Love them more every day.

Luckily for us, she’s never flopped and is still churning out masterpieces. We are the luckiest fan base.

LIZARD PEOPLE

This butterfly song sounds alot like roses bloom for you so that makes me think that it might also be on the album! She did tease roses bloom for you last December which was after LFL release meaning she might have intentions to release it

At her rate of writing and recording, I doubt RBFY will ever see the light of day. 

8Kehi6T.gif

psYExDl.gifgmagik_4.gif

ApKRWq5.gif

WdXte66.gifANPqAh8.gif0AFdccI.gif

Qoshj7c.gif

SGT8Dqd.gifSGT8Dqd.gifSGT8Dqd.gif

jCA92EO.gifqWKoE7U.gif8FEmVOD.gif

PE1OgLe.gif8FEmVOD.gif

9cr4rjy.gif

fWqsx7F.gif

my emotions rn

thx you for all of these

Both of those, esp Honeymoon, have aged like fine wine. Love them more every day.

Luckily for us, she’s never flopped and is still churning out masterpieces. We are the luckiest fan base.

Exactly. She constantly delivers quality material. God bless our Queen

mORE OF MY EMOTIONS

T6e6AqG.gifT6e6AqG.gifT6e6AqG.gif

LEYNf4P.gifLEYNf4P.gifLEYNf4P.gifLEYNf4P.gifLEYNf4P.gif

nW1CRnw.gifnW1CRnw.gifnW1CRnw.gifnW1CRnw.gif

S0eXCAp.gifS0eXCAp.gifS0eXCAp.gifS0eXCAp.gif

8uhMqWp.gif8uhMqWp.gif8uhMqWp.gif

QriYa7F.gifQriYa7F.gifQriYa7F.gif

BK0P6nB.gifBK0P6nB.gifBK0P6nB.gifBK0P6nB.gif

8FEmVOD.gif8FEmVOD.gif8FEmVOD.gif8FEmVOD.gif8FEmVOD.gif

I am looking forward to the first official EWG1 album and if EWG allows for it, perhaps  LDR came come and play and make a couple of appearances in it.

But only if EWG wants that.

that said-

to repeat myself

I want a remastered BTD with some new old songs on that, and some Christmas songs, so that people have a reason to re-buy and keep chart movement on BTD

Perhaps a duet with Elton on the positive affirmation  on  Someone saved my life  "And butterflies are free to fly fly away, high away, bye bye"

(with the affirmation in the same song "It's four o'clock in the morning, DAMN It listen to me good")

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know that it's impossible, but I'd love to see her doing a song with fiona apple, beth gibbons, hope sandoval or even lykke li 

Waiting for a collab since we got those pics. Would be a dream come true!

Lana-Del-Rey-and-Lykke-Li-lykke-li-39550

Wasn’t it to a group of fans outside? Not like, announced on stage or anything

Ohhh okay I guess so, someone said she announced it on stage and a bunch of people said that she never said that, so I wasnt sure.