Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It’s just not realistic.gif

I know but a girl can dream  :defeated: if I'm being honest idgaf about any vids really, I've learned not to expect anything but beautiful music from Lana.......

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

What's up with that weird vocal change when she says "moooonlight" ? Anybody notice that? She better keep mixing the track

(hopefully) she's probably still working on it, and is teasing a demo. Either that or her phone mic fucked up the audio.

Sorry I like the song but this is not lead single or video worthy at ALL! It can be the Change of the album

hopefully she finds some erratic new inspiration halfway through the recording process and changes course to become something completely different because HIAB just seems like the predictable next step

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Sorry I like the song but this is not lead single or video worthy at ALL! It can be the Change of the album

hopefully she finds some erratic new inspiration halfway through the recording process and changes course to become something completely different because HIAB just seems like the predictable next step

idk this song seems alot more catchy than change. Maybe this is a demo and it'll get more production because it sounds unfinished because you can hear the vocals seem like two tracks improperly stitched together when she sings "into moonlight"

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can't help but imagine Lana posing with a butterfly in a flower garden for the album cover if HIAB happens to be the title track, wouldn't that be so beautiful!

I wonder what the music video is going to be like. Probably a lot like Love.

Maybe it'll be lana slowly strolling through a flower garden and a vibrant blue butterfly starts dancing around her and then lands on her hands. Then she'll sing the rest of the song to it.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you listen to the White Mustang intro (at the beginning of this thread) and then quickly listen to Happiness is a Butterly straight after, it's almost like it's the same song because I noticed the keys and tone of the piano are pretty much the same...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe it'll be lana slowly strolling through a flower garden and a vibrant blue butterfly starts dancing around her and then lands on her hands. Then she'll sing the rest of the song to it.

I would love if it was a sleeping beauty/Snow White/Disney princess esq. video. 

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but if you listen to the White Mustang intro (at the beginning of this thread) and then quickly listen to Happiness is a Butterly straight after, it's almost like it's the same song because I noticed the keys and tone of the piano are pretty much the same...

not to sound too shady, but i think that's mostly because Lana's rigid unwillingness to project her voice or use any kind of vocal dynamics means everything she sings kind of sounds the same nowadays and can be mapped onto a basic piano melody. Song still sounds great though  :creep: