Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Aight so we have her debut alt pop, somewhat grungy album, jazzy album, pop album which tbh was a bit folksy here and there, WHAT'S NEXT? I don't mean to restart the discourse but from these snippets and lyrics it's sounding folksy... 

i'm disgusted...this is acoustic. piano only

Aight so we have her debut alt pop, somewhat grungy album, jazzy album, pop album which tbh was a bit folksy here and there, WHAT'S NEXT? I don't mean to restart the discourse but from these snippets and lyrics it's sounding folksy... 

It'll obvs be Bubblegum Pop. Her Pop 2 is coming

???, ?????????

I know that it's impossible, but I'd love to see her doing a song with fiona apple, beth gibbons, hope sandoval or even lykke li 

Lana and Hope would be lit tho! They both have a similar sound and they'd make a killer desert rock/psychedelic song together like Cruel World part 2. Oh god I need this collab to happen. 

BTW Lana is probably long away from finishing the album, and I bet she'll be adding new songs last second like with LFL. Excited nonetheless :)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Not ya'll calling UV grunge just because there's a guitar :eartha:

grungy bc that's the farthest I go into grunge  :crossed:  it's symphonic metal or pop for me no in between!!! There is an in between I'm just not a grunge fan

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

grungy bc that's the farthest I go into grunge  :crossed:  it's symphonic metal or pop for me no in between!!! There is an in between I'm just not a grunge fan

I'm not into it either but it's not grunge lol - it's dreamy rock but mostly dreampop

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"Maybe my contribution can be as small as hoping

that words can turn to birds

and birds would send my words your way"- Coachella Lana Del Rey/Elizabeth Grant 2017

===============================================================================

"And now I know

Only love can truly save the world

​...

so I stay 

​I fight 

​I give

...For the world I know can be

​This is my mission now...."       Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman 2017

=========================================================================

​Maybe my contribution can be as small as hoping

that words can turn to butterflies

​and butterflies will send my love your way" Coachella 2- Elizabeth Grant/Lana Del Rey 2018

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp