Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just had an ideia about happiness is a butterfly... it could be an interlude, and, after the snippet we heard, strings could repeat the same melody she just sang, with the piano going more intense, and then just a peaceful silence at the end

what if its like that into RBFY since they're both piano

what if its like that into RBFY since they're both piano

You mean in the same song?

—-

Ans if she’s planning an album full of lullabies I just hope it’s not called “lullabies” bc it’s so lame lol

I want her to make more songs like Old Money and West Coast, i love the layered vocals in those tracks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want her to make more songs like Old Money and West Coast, i love the layered vocals in those tracks

Ugh both masterpieces I cant believe how many amazing songs she has

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The thing I liked from what you've heard from HIAB is that it sounds new..I mean i didnt remind me of any of her albums so maybe she is coming for a new sound and that's what I want

Every album by Lana have different sounds so I wouldn’t be surprised if the next one is different too - maybe with a more acoustic and “nature” sound that people are guessing for. :flutter:

(Please add bird chirps in the album, I love them in @butterflies’ Cherry Blossom remix <3 )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Who said you can't have both? Maybe she's matured because she's fully aware of her own power and sexuality and that makes her happy, but IMF is one of my three favs from LFL so agree to disagree

Drag me

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

more political songs pls (but good ones this time lol)

Finally, some taste!  :gclap:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Political songs are great, like, every Kendrick Lamar song is political and it’s fire. The problem with Lana is that her political songs looks like a teenage white girl writing in her diary “fuck, the world is so difficult!! But wait let’s have hope...” sorry Lana I love you

If it's a new album I wonder what it'll be called. Every album has a really good name, and tbh I didn't expect the title 'Lust for Life' when it was revealed.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it's a new album I wonder what it'll be called. Every album has a really good name, and tbh I didn't expect the title 'Lust for Life' when it was revealed.

Don’t worry leakers will find out soon and give us hints

didnt read the whole thread so it's probably been said... but "happiness is a butterfly" is the worst fuckn title lana has ever devised... including stoplite de-lite and CWimm

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif