Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It's sad that we got one album most of us didn't like that much and now we have low expectations and doubt her artistry

which album are you referring

giphy.gif

It's sad that we got one album most of us didn't like that much and now we have low expectations and doubt her artistry

i've been here a minute now and is2g the cycle is the same every time she puts out new music: disappointment over the album as a whole / that she didn't pursue this or that musical direction/mood/aesthetic, the previous(ly bashed) album gets hailed as one of her best, cue "low expectations for what's coming next" discourse, "[insert previous album]'s era didn't last long enough!", then she puts out something else, rinse & repeat.

someone should make a bingo, really.

Born To Die/ Paradise :angie: :rock: :wowcry:

Ultraviolence/ Honeymoon :wowcry: :defeated: :oprah: :angie: :lange: :thirst: :brows: :cumming: :air:

Lust For Life: :um: :um2: :judgingu: :tommy: :tsk: :eek: :um3:

That made me laugh so hard lol  :lmao:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lust for Life trailer:  :godlaugh:  :heart:  :brows:  :cumming2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana: 

Lust for Life album:  :isee:  :agree2:  :whatever:  :pft:  :smile2:  :smokes2: 

Waiting for LDR6:   :brows3:  :judgingu:  :lanasrs2:  :hae:  :what:  :bye2: 

I didn’t even like the trailer :(

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

What makes us so sure she's working with Jack though? like apart from their pictures together.. it doesn't always mean it's for her album. Maybe she's just experimenting with him to see which producers she needs for LDR6? Also idk if i've asked this before but do we really think that she'll release an LP THIS year? It doesn't feel like it's gonna happen. We know how long Lana takes with dragging out her album pre release cycle... and at this point we don't even have a lead single or if Lana has even thought about releasing one

Nothing about this is true. Lana working with a producer and having pics with said producer in the studio leave a lot of room for speculation as to whether they’re making music or not, or what that music will be intended for. This is why this thread exists. Also the fact that she’s teased a song and revealed its title makes it obvious that it’s a song she likes, and is probably considering releasing. On the topic of lana dragging out her albums, paradise EP came out the same year as born to die did and honeymoon came out just a little over a year after ultraviolence which means a 2018 release is very possible

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Me after Honeymoon. Luckily she proved me wrong with Lust For Life

when someone says they don't like this album people always say that "oh everyone says that every era about not liking the album u guyz are just sheep!" but with this particular album I just did not click with it, lana's albums are kinda known to have cohesion and have almost flawless (or interesting) production and instrumentals but this album shattered that for me, it's a mixed bag with a few standout songs but as a whole project it just doesn't compare to her other albums and doesn't feel fully fleshed out to me  :tsk:

I've gone into every era with neutral expectations and I do agree it's really unfair to have such a high personal expectations that obviously lana will never be able to capture but I remember on the first listen with LFL I was so underwhelmed I've tried to give this album so many tries but it's just not the t for me. I hope with the next project it will atleast not repeat the same falters LFL had and be more fleshed out so I can be on the same wavelength with you guys

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

when someone says they don't like this album people always say that "oh everyone says that every era about not liking the album u guyz are just sheep!" but with this particular album I just did not click with it, lana's albums are kinda known to have cohesion and have almost flawless (or interesting) production and instrumentals but this album shattered that for me, it's a mixed bag with a few standout songs but as a whole project it just doesn't compare to her other albums and doesn't feel fully fleshed out to me  :tsk:

I've gone into every era with neutral expectations and I do agree it's really unfair to have such a high personal expectations that obviously lana will never be able to capture but I remember on the first listen with LFL I was so underwhelmed I've tried to give this album so many tries but it's just not the t for me. I hope with the next project it will atleast not repeat the same falters LFL had and be more fleshed out so I can be on the same wavelength with you guys

Exactly. I remember when I first heard Honeymoon I thought it was even better than UV which was my favourite album

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

It's funny, because when LFL recently came out, I saw people saying that it's her best, that UV is dead, that the album is a masterpiece, etc. Now I'm seeing people slandering it lol.

Anyways, I loved the album, although the music videos were bad (Except for Love). LFL era was practically a mess, and it died really fast, but the songs were amazing.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Does it mean anything the fact that Happiness Is A Butterfly is recognised when you shazam it?

I guess not, I mean it's a real song we know that.

Does it mean anything the fact that Happiness Is A Butterfly is recognised when you shazam it?

dont think so, shazam recognizes a lot of unreleased

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

lmao I just did it and says

Title : Happiness is a Butterfly

Album :Happiness is a Butterfly lol messy

nvm it says the same for every unreleased lol

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...