Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BTD had 3-4 names if i remember correctly

Didn't even count it tbh because we have thousand songs that could have been squeezed into the tracklist 

guys the same thing that happened with Back to the Basics, now it's happening with serial killer 

it's on itunes by the name Elizabeth Grant :rip:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/serial-killer/1375217335?i=1375217336

Ok the gays need to stop ruining, it was fun with Brooklyn Nights and Back to the Basic but now it's looking straight and not funny. It will create trouble, big trouble.

guys the same thing that happened with Back to the Basics, now it's happening with serial killer 

it's on itunes by the name Elizabeth Grant :rip:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/serial-killer/1375217335?i=1375217336

I may have bought em both

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Stop giving coins to these people 5uUdqGI.gif

Stop telling me what to do

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Stop telling me what to do

I mean, why spending money on songs that we already have.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I mean, why spending money on songs that we already have.

True but it’s like a buck each

​@WildMustang

@lonelylolita

@Khris

@rocktab

@cherryblossoms

@westcoast99

If that is NOT directly connected to Ms. Grant, and someone is fucking around with fake names and links and then someone actually

gets money sent to them by the royalty firms, that is outright theft and fraud

and is prosecutable under the full extent of the law

remember, if you see something suspicious, report it, I know I would

again, assuming it is NOT directly linked to Ms. Grant, the people doing this must really hate her or be stans of Mike Pence

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

​@WildMustang

@lonelylolita

@Khris

@rocktab

@cherryblossoms

@westcoast99

If that is NOT directly connected to Ms. Grant, and someone is fucking around with fake names and links and then someone actually

gets money sent to them by the royalty firms, that is outright theft and fraud

and is prosecutable under the full extent of the law

remember, if you see something suspicious, report it, I know I would

again, assuming it is NOT directly linked to Ms. Grant, the people doing this must really hate her or be stans of Mike Pence

1. I'm sure those released aren't officially and they're just assholes fucking with us, and yeah, what we have to do it's just report them

2. Lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm sure those released aren't officially and they're just assholes fucking with us, and yeah, what we have to do it's just report them

Yeah that's not Lana, it's not even an original file, it's the pitched version :rip:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Mike Pence is short for Michael Pencil...it's not even my joke, it was on twitter some time ago

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

stop being a jerk :P and don't tell me what to do challenge :ohno:

AU6EeE7.gif