Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if Lana made an album in this style

Or something like this

just kidding :lmao:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I love that second concept, but it would b better if some of the songs had drums

I would love some songs like this

River by Leon Bridges is one of the most beautiful and romantic songs ever created (sorry Video Games) I would cry if Lana ever did anything close that soulful sound on her next project.

Imagine if Lana made an album in this style

Or something like this

just kidding :lmao:

f5234aeff3435545d31dcfa03c51693b.gif

I'm excited for an actual happier direction in her lyrics, if done right, of course. I want her to deliver more songs about freedom, or with that kind of heavenly production. Her discography needs more songs like Bel Air  :defeated:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

f5234aeff3435545d31dcfa03c51693b.gif

JSHDJDJDAJSJDH THAT GIF

I'm excited for an actual happier direction in her lyrics, if done right, of course. I want her to deliver more songs about freedom, or with that kind of heavenly production. Her discography needs more songs like Bel Air  :defeated:

This is pretty much my dream album: a few sweet piano ballads like Bel air with light production. And like you said happier songs like get free and RBF. Have the majority of the songs have cinematic production like her soundtracks, Mixed with a few bangers produced by Tim lacarcombe, but still cinematic esque so it stays cohesive.

Have the whole album produced by Tim Lacarcombe, Daniel Heath and additional production from someone like Dan auerbach

I love that second concept, but it would b better if some of the songs had drums

I would love some songs like this

have you ever listened to neko case? It's more country, but I'd like to see Lana doing something similar

Am I the only one who loves the direction of LDR6, RBFY sounds so ethereal and dreamy I love when she adds background vocals like that :crying:

Tbh we don't even know what direction we're going right now, if I had to guess it'd be an album with a few ballads, a few acoustic (dare I say folk? :creep:) songs and maybe whatever jack Antonoff and her made if Lana decides those make the cut