Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lmao unfortunately I don't think she has that kind of prescience

I still think she wouldn't just tweet one word mysteriously  without explanation... There have been other natural occurrences she's tweeted about but it wasn't just one word

guys this is not the first time she tweeted about earthquakes omg

before she deleted 90% of her tweets, she had an old one with "earthquake" (2011 maybe) @Khris

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I still think she wouldn't just tweet one word mysteriously  without explanation... There have been other natural occurrences she's tweeted about but it wasn't just one word

guys this is not the first time she tweeted about earthquakes omg

before she deleted 90% of her tweets, she had an old one with "earthquake" (2011 maybe) @Khris

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

She lives in California, where earthquakes are really common... I wouldn't look too much into it for a clue for the next album. Not everything she posts on social media is related to her musical projects.
​I remember that, a couple of months after HM came out, she posted a picture of Quentin Tarantino on the cover of an italian magazine, with the italian flag underneath,  and a couple of us went completely nuts, thinking she was making a video for Salvatore directed by Tarantino. Well, it was just that she was reading that magazine and no  video for Salvatore ever saw the light of day (it surely was never even a project  she was thinking of doing).

well she just randomly tweeted the word with a capital letter indicating it had to be the title of something because no earthquake had happened yet

dude she's writing from her phone, of course the first letter would be in caps

Truly the queen of (natural) disaster

she's gonna hit us like a lightning :defeated:

New song

Earthquake- Disaster In My Mind

Oh so i guess another Sean collab is happening then...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Please delete this this is the most disgusting post I have ever seen on this forum

I stand by it. I want a Lana Del Rey Crybaby album idc idc idc

giphy.gif

I stand by it. I want a Lana Del Rey Crybaby album idc idc idc

a baddisease indeed

I just realized she won't be attending Coachella this year because of the tour :hdu:

I mean the last time she attended Coachella,we got coachella-woodstock in my mind  :hooker:  :hooker:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I mean the last time she attended Coachella,we got coachella-woodstock in my mind  :hooker:  :hooker:

imma take that as a blessing then

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The fact that she said "watch out for new music" sounds more as if something is coming very very soon. Why else would she say watch out when she could've just said "new music coming soon"