Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just want her to stop getting her cheeks pumped up, having a skinny face with big lips is a LOOK If she going to get fillers at least get them done right bc whoever is doing her stuff now needs to get their licence removed 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

When it comes to her looks, I honestly don't  care. I love her voice, I love her spirit, her soul, her music. Her best feature remains her eyes, I believe. I generally prefer  when people age naturally (too much plastic surgery of any kind tends to make an "ageless weird creature" as  the years go by), but it's her own decision.

And let's not forget she lives in L.A., where your plastic surgeon is pretty much your emergency contact, so....

this account name is too familiar but what were they famous for

That account has been leaking  stuff since LFL came  out (the instrumentals of the album, snippets from the Summer Bummer and Tomorrow Never Came demos, snippet of SR...) The latest was the Florida Kilos guitar snippet. Either Lana's management took it down or he did it himself (cause we were all so "mean to him" to ask him to stop leaking stuff or warning him of the possible consequences).

Okay but do y'all think Lana is going to have any dark songs on her next album? LFL only had Heroin. I'm glad she's happy but an album full of happy songs has the potential to be boring if there's no edge. But idk i trust her. Just kinda don't understand her direction though tbh

If rumours are true, she  said to fans that Sylvia was the saddest shit she's ever  written...

​Then again, all we know about that song was reported  by fans with no actual proof that we know of...

what she means means VERY soon? Like new single coming Friday 12 AM? Do you remember when she said Shades video coming soon and then it released 2 hours later :creep:

i doubt we will get Something that soon. I mean, she is still on tour until the 20. Even a single alone needs a sort of promo whatsoever (radio interviews and stuff, official release, a video recording in the works...). She won't be taking the road until  June, so I expect something coming out then (she most likely will go back in studio to finish and polish the project). I also suspect an announcement of the title of the album or an accapella snippet of the new single on the very last dates of the tour before the break, in April.

Gays: we want Yosemite, UV 2.0, the setlists to banish BTD, an unreleased collection, you to stop the fillers, actually thought concert outfits, a visual album, dark sad songs, happy bubbly songs, no more political songs,,
Lana:

zksyl.png

ZKcaooE.png

Pretty sure that the shit you inject into your face has some kind of addictive chemical in it, which is why once somebody starts they can't seem to stop

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Pretty sure that the shit you inject into your face has some kind of addictive chemical in it, which is why once somebody starts they can't seem to stop

sometimes it's bc once you start to do some of this procedures, you have to keep doing it or your face will get flacid 

she should do what she wants with her face

Tbh I am kinda worried about the constant use of fillers and not because of her face..she probably uses them cause she doesn't like something in her face and I know how it is not to like yourself..i dont know she is probably feeling better with them so that's what matters

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

@electricbody

@bummersummer

If​ her company makes her one of those who are exclusive, and fans don't, then the sabatoge will be to her if one doesn't.

​Forget the top 10 for a debut and judging by what is needed for a #1 or #2, forget it going any higher the following weeks.

​now, Jason Aldean is an interesting case, in that he was there when that shooting happened, but he seems to have lost

the gun people (aka a big portion of airplay country charting people as opposed to who stream country so he might not be

​a good test case, as his 1st week totals perhaps would not be and this new record is a somewhat change for him.

​Would have been interesting to see if Weeknd had been a test case last week, when his 6 song EP went #1.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

its the ciggs, they make ya saggy. she knows it, shes doing like preventive care and trying to firm the ares she already doesn't like. i will be 28 this year, my face looks so different that it did 7 years ago

e1s11.gif

its the ciggs, they make ya saggy. she knows it, shes doing like preventive care and trying to firm the ares she already doesn't like. i will be 28 this year, my face looks so different that it did 7 years ago

I’m 28 and I was just looking at my face yesterday and said I need some of those lana fillers. Aging: you think it won’t happen to you but then oops it does :(

Her fillers look awful when they’re fresh but when they’re fading out she looks normal again. She should quit the cigs tho both for voice preservation and her skin

LIZARD PEOPLE