Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i always think its funny younger people relate as much as they do to her, shes closer to my age then a lot of younger fans. 

It's because we're all depressed, fucking crazy and fatherless :lolliney:

ZKcaooE.png

I'm always surprised to realize there are people older than 25 on this forum but slay guys :)

i turn 25 tomorrow :( :( :( i feel so old 

also ive been on this site for 5 years and im still a loser

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

i turn 25 tomorrow :( :( :( i feel so old 

also ive been on this site for 5 years and im still a loser

You're not a loser you're a talented musician and you were born this way baby

ZKcaooE.png

I just want Lana to be ultrasexual :( Don't get me wrong, not for my own gratification, I don't care about that; but because I want her to feel free from the GP's eye. I looked at a shitload of Gaga interviews since Tuesday and homegirl's saying shit like she she can make herself orgasm with just her mind. I don't need or want Lana to go to this point; I just want her to feel like she can trust us her fans and the GP enough to show us the sides of her personality we never ever see. 2012 is far away. Lana proved herself. I want Lana to feel ok to be herself. I want more than shady in-show comments about how White Mustang is about G-Eazy's dick. Also I wrote this drunk outta my mind so

ZKcaooE.png

I think a lot of younger people can relate to Lana's music, especially Born To Die, because she writes about youth, love, sadness, etc etc. Lana makes/made angsty, moody, sad music without being annoying and emo (as juvenile as that sounds). 

I think a lot of younger people can relate to Lana's music, especially Born To Die, because she writes about youth, love, sadness, etc etc. Lana makes/made angsty, moody, sad music without being annoying and emo (as juvenile as that sounds). 

I fucking love this. Yk I waited three years to become a Lana stan and I was SOOOOO surprised when I did because before I thought Lana was the most shallow woman in the universe but actually, she got everything right. I fell in love w her because I never related to anyone this much ever before and I know I never will. She's right on the cusp of being too emotional and not emotional enough, she's alternative and pop and folk and all that jazz, she can't be poinpointed and that's what makes her beautiful. She tells you what you were trying to avoid and you hate to love it. If she was ugly that would be different but she has a face carved by God itself so

ZKcaooE.png

I just want Lana to be ultrasexual :( Don't get me wrong, not for my own gratification, I don't care about that; but because I want her to feel free from the GP's eye. I looked at a shitload of Gaga interviews since Tuesday and homegirl's saying shit like she she can make herself orgasm with just her mind. I don't need or want Lana to go to this point; I just want her to feel like she can trust us her fans and the GP enough to show us the sides of her personality we never ever see. 2012 is far away. Lana proved herself. I want Lana to feel ok to be herself. I want more than shady in-show comments about how White Mustang is about G-Eazy's dick. Also I wrote this drunk outta my mind so

I really like when Lana just sings her songs and dances, she is so beyond effortless and sexy. She doesn't even have to be ultrasexual, but I would like to see her embrace her sexuality more in her music and music videos. She did that on ALL of her albums, but Lust For Life :/.

Sign me up

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Sign me up

I've actually been practising since I read about it (she said it was influenced by all her theatre classes), can confirm it works if you think about Lana or Gaga

ZKcaooE.png

I've actually been practising since I read about it (she said it was influenced by all her theatre classes), can confirm it works if you think about Lana or Gaga

I certainly know what i'll be thinking about

Hot-Pictures-Dacre-Montgomery.jpg

i just want anything from lana as long as it doesnt have stevie nicks

fr tho none of her songs sound the same and im excited to see what this album's sound is

dumb people dumb problems

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I have no beef with Stevie Nicks. I love Stevie Nicks and always will. Sometimes people on this forum have no taste whatsoever. I know her voice isn't as great as it was in the seventies (aging and the frugs she did in her prime will do that) but her voice is still really strong, unique, and beautiful. I love Lana and Stevie's friendship omg goals

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i always think its funny younger people relate as much as they do to her, shes closer to my age then a lot of younger fans.

i know like wtf im 16

i see her as a mother figure honestly, ive never had one and when i heard her music for the first time i felt connected through all the words and melodies and felt like i belonged in her dark,sad mystique. such a great woman

giphy.gif

i know like wtf im 16

i see her as a mother figure honestly, ive never had one and when i heard her music for the first time i felt connected through all the words and melodies and felt like i belonged in her dark,sad mystique. such a great woman

so you are the reason for "sing it for babies on the tourlyfe"

lmao jk

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

What is y'alls beef with Stevie Nicks  :creep:

Nothin, Sean however... well

so you are the reason for "sing it for babies on the tourlyfe"

lmao jk

LOL IKR, i was here for it when LFL was "the album for the fans" , but that was LFL . i want an album that she knows is for herself now

giphy.gif