Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm gonna be an annoying whiny baby but I wish she had came to France and I feel resentful towards her. She has so many fans here and I just want to see her outside a festival, it just ain't the same. I'm sure she could have made a lot of coins. And the US got two tours in three years :(

sameeeee fuck I'm a fan since december 2011 yet I have NEVER seen her because I was too young or too poor, and now that I'm all grown and have money she chooses to literaly avoid France I'm MAD /// Antwerpen was just too far away for me

Artists she should collab:

1. Father John Misty

2. Florence Welch

3. The Weeknd (If they're songs like Prisioner)

4. Adele

5. Gaga or Ariana Grande

6. St. Vincent

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Artists she should collab:

1. Father John Misty

2. Florence Welch

3. The Weeknd (If they're songs like Prisioner)

4. Adele

5. Gaga or Ariana Grande

6. St. Vincent

I only see one good artist here

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana and Gaga would never have a good song together. They’re just too different!

Yes! Same with Marina...or basically anybody else because Lana is THAT unique and special and untouchable... :blush3:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana and Gaga would never have a good song together. They’re just too different!

Yes! Same with Marina...or basically anybody else because Lana is THAT unique and special and untouchable... :blush3:

It agree that it maybe wouldn't work w a BTW era Gaga but when you see what she's been doing on Joanne, I'm sure they'd find a no man's land to work with. I'd LOVE to see Lana cover Angel Down for example, there's some melodies that really fit both :)

ZKcaooE.png