Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i know like wtf im 16

i see her as a mother figure honestly, ive never had one and when i heard her music for the first time i felt connected through all the words and melodies and felt like i belonged in her dark,sad mystique. such a great woman

Omg this

I have a good relationship with my mom and everything so it’s not like I have Mommy Issues (ft @@trayertrash :creep:)

...But she really does have a motherly voice and I’m sure that’s why many people listen to her to help them sleep

Some songs on UV like Old Money and all of HM can prove that

And the low key and natural connections she has with her fans when she talks to them etc is in part too

I dont really want her next album to be folk, but i want a lot of the tracks to sound like You Must Love Me, lyrically and sonically. That song is just magical.

I really love You Must Love Me, and I think the album could go in that direction: stripped down, showcasing her voice. 

For pretty much each new record, she released a track prior to it that was almost like a preview of what we were up to, sonically:

- before Paradise, we got Young and Beautiful and that EP was melodic and cinematic as well;

- before UV, we got the dark Once Upon a Dream;

- before HM, we got the soothing Big Eyes and I Can Fly;

I am not quite sure what track before LFL was the «preview»... Stargirl Interlude?!?!??? Is it even close to LFL? Or maybe this album is just so peculiar that nothing could preview it lol.

I just hope You Must Love Me is the «preview» to LDR6. (wouldn't mind if Blue Madonna was an indicator to what we could get, but I am only dreaming here lol)

I really love You Must Love Me, and I think the album could go in that direction: stripped down, showcasing her voice. 

For pretty much each new record, she released a track prior to it that was almost like a preview of what we were up to, sonically:

- before Paradise, we got Young and Beautiful and that EP was melodic and cinematic as well;

- before UV, we got the dark Once Upon a Dream;

- before HM, we got the soothing Big Eyes and I Can Fly;

I am not quite sure what track before LFL was the «preview»... Stargirl Interlude?!?!??? Is it even close to LFL? Or maybe this album is just so peculiar that nothing could preview it lol.

I just hope You Must Love Me is the «preview» to LDR6. (wouldn't mind if Blue Madonna was an indicator to what we could get, but I am only dreaming here lol)

young and beautiful actually came after paradise but that's only because it was chosen for the great Gatsby, it was actually meant to be a track on paradise

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

stevie nicks = skinny

shawn anus lemon = non skinny

Spongebob- porous

Participant of the John Lennon lookalike contest- 3rd place

Spongebob- porous

Off topic but is that profile pic an edit omg

Spongebob- porous

your profile pic omg 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

on late nights Change is that song for me that just tears me apart, imagine what a whole album sounding like that can do. she gets me so emotional at times, i can't even explain how Ride makes me feel. gems like these are a must for LDR6.

giphy.gif

Off topic but is that profile pic an edit omg

your profile pic omg 

what about it

what about it

is it an edit or a real picture of Lana

Am I the only one who thinks Lana should dye her hair dark blonde like she had in Poland 2016?? That color was amazing on her! when I see her 2016 blonde pics idk it's like she feels complete to me, I don't know how to explain it...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I dont really want her next album to be folk, but i want a lot of the tracks to sound like You Must Love Me, lyrically and sonically. That song is just magical.

RT

edit: I'm such a headass and I didn't realise this said you don't want a folk album. Mess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven