Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I imagine Yosemite to sound like Audrey Hepburn's version of Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's, maybe with more instrumentation, but the overall vibe to be similar.

Hope the record has a "folk" acoustic vibe similar to that!

Girl don't hype me

I love this song

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I love how the swing has gone from looking like this...

6m1VbBl.jpg

... to looking like this

NZ47F4R.jpg

I love that dress in the first pic so much, it reminds me of a secluded gothic mansion with old china dolls up in the attic dressed like that. I would like the aesthetic for LDR6 to be like that, something very scary and gothic, very 1970s and vintage but with a really cryptic old witchy vodoo feel to it. Im sorry but the folk idea is so plain to me, plus she's already done it.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love how the swing has gone from looking like this...

6m1VbBl.jpg

... to looking like this

NZ47F4R.jpg

she also wore nice clothing in the beginning of the tour but now she just wears leggings and black shirts/sweaters

she also wore nice clothing in the beginning of the tour but now she just wears leggings and black shirts/sweaters

She’s so over this tour because she’s writing and thinking about the next record!!

IT'S SO BEAUTIFULL

Thank you! I didn't make it x

She’s so over this tour

Um she's clearly not.

This is the only fanbase who doesn't enjoy when their fave is touring. Goddamn.

They complain about everything. And I've read several times stuff like "this tour is so boring".

Um she's clearly not.

This is the only fanbase who doesn't enjoy when their fave is touring. Goddamn.

I was mostly joking but her energy and outfits have decreased in quality. And I’m sure every artist is tired after being on tour for 4 months?

actually, while on flight and concert is a perfect time for her to write/compose as there is so much spare time and with the advent

of those thingys kiddies use one is always in touch and one can actually record from anywhere at anytime the mood strikes

I would say at least 6 new songs or more are already completed, (depending on how many they are thinking of I would say at least 60% is

finished and there might be an internal struggle to figure out ep/full length/double/triple/4/5/6 album release

One just has to figure out when it will be released, and who else will release that week, if the thought is going for her 3rd #1 album

(and judging by Weeknd, can she bring in that total for a surprise release with no advance? I dunno but announcing a date in advance

of course could cause what happened with Honeymoon and the #2, not #1

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Tours are boring though when you can't afford to see them. I can't wait till it's over so she can start working on the new album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm gonna be an annoying whiny baby but I wish she had came to France and I feel resentful towards her. She has so many fans here and I just want to see her outside a festival, it just ain't the same. I'm sure she could have made a lot of coins. And the US got two tours in three years :(

ZKcaooE.png