Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What is y'alls beef with Stevie Nicks  :creep:

Her voice sounds like a cat dying or a cheese grater or nails on a chalkboard

giphy.gif

Love was the best happy song on LFL so more songs like that please Lana :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Love was the best happy song on LFL so more songs like that please Lana :flutter:

Yes!  The only more ''happy'' song off of LFL that I really love

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Actually I genuinely think IMF was the happiest song on LFL, the most bas les couilles song, teh most unapologetic one, and if she made a whole record around it (sound or lyrics or feeling), not only would I not be mad, I would be extremely happy.

ZKcaooE.png

folk album. lana del rey. 2018.

tumblr_ojkbhnAGQY1uwb3kho1_500.gif

Please no

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I dont really want her next album to be folk, but i want a lot of the tracks to sound like You Must Love Me, lyrically and sonically. That song is just magical.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want her to bring back the southern accent and do a country rock album (with Miranda Lambert that would be iconic)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

do y'all think Cherry Blossom ever became a full folk-style song

No..I think it was just a nice little lullaby that she wrote for her niece or something. Nothing serious. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***