Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She keeps on talking maybe a little bit too much about her new songs that will never be released. 
I'm just healing of the pre-LFL months, way too early for me sis.  :bye2: 

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

young and beautiful actually came after paradise but that's only because it was chosen for the great Gatsby, it was actually meant to be a track on paradise

Oh! I didn't know that! I always thought it came out before Paradise. My timeline is kinda foggy for that period: I was really starting to fall in love with Lana and I was mixing up songs from BTD, paradise and the leaked stuff (until I found out they were not actual released songs but leaked ones :/). Thanks for clearing that up :)

She keeps on talking maybe a little bit too much about her new songs that will never be released. 

I'm just healing of the pre-LFL months, way too early for me sis.  :bye2:

I get that. I feel the same. It is the only thing I don't like about her: telling too much too soon. I get that with LFL, the photoshoots and interviews were planned months before the release of the album, when she thought she was done and before she went back at it. Therefore, she was talking al lot about Yosemite and stuff. 

Maybe her record company or her managers told her this time no not reveal too much, especially it the outcome of the song is not certain?

on late nights Change is that song for me that just tears me apart, imagine what a whole album sounding like that can do. she gets me so emotional at times, i can't even explain how Ride makes me feel. gems like these are a must for LDR6.

Yeah, me too, these days. Change feels a very emotional one, which I love. I would dig that stripped down production showcasing her voice. You Must Love Me is in the same vein. 

Do we really want to prevent them ?  :hoe:

Yes because if something leaks all of you guys will complain about how “messy” she is and how the singles are shit.

i will love you until the end of time.

I want to prevent leaks of songs that could be in a new album (BAR, Black Beauty, AFFA) but I’m fine with old outtakes or unrealeased songs leaking (My Song 57, I Talk to Jesus, etc) cause that won’t screw up any release

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

No leaks are old and boring at this point, Eclipse needs to keep his crusty hands away from any of Lana's new material. We don't want to upset her again and have her scrap the entire concept. It's mean and she deserves better this time round

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But seriously do we have a plan or at least does else have a plan to prevent leaks?

And we exactly can do? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The​ greatest song Elizabeth could sing in the new album,

would be to do a duet with Yusef (aka Cat) on his classic song "Father and Son"

What a message that would send. 

(also would love to see a duet with Willie Nelson, while he is still with us, the time is dwinding down)

(Lust for Life's climb always reminded me of Willie and Jimmy Carter climbing to the roof of the White House with Willie doing what Willie loves

to do most)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The​ greatest song Elizabeth could sing in the new album,

would be to do a duet with Yusef (aka Cat) on his classic song "Father and Son"

What a message that would send. 

(also would love to see a duet with Willie Nelson, while he is still with us, the time is dwinding down)

(Lust for Life's climb always reminded me of Willie and Jimmy Carter climbing to the roof of the White House with Willie doing what Willie loves

to do most)

sounds to me like you crave a folk album too  :legend:  :legend:

And we exactly can do?

Stop hyping leaks and reporting people that exhibit “leaker” behavior , but just the ones that put LDR6 material at risk, not leakers from old material

i will love you until the end of time.

I imagine Yosemite to sound like Audrey Hepburn's version of Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany's, maybe with more instrumentation, but the overall vibe to be similar. 

Hope the record has a "folk" acoustic vibe similar to that!