Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

she lowkey sounds like a cheap pub singer doing karaoke

Sorry, you mentioned Charli? Yeah she is

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok like nobody come at me right now but a Lana and Charli collab would be so iconic, imagine Go Go Dancer meets Girls Night Out - LEGENDARY

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’ve seen Lana this past weekend and it was one of the most exciting yet stressing experience of my life. I’ve always thought she was one of the most beautiful women on planet earth but when she walked on stage I couldn’t get over how perfect she was. She’s perfectly shaped and proportioned and she literally doesn’t have a single imperfection showing up on her body or face. She looked like an actual Goddess and her outfit was bomb.

I was second row but I didn’t get to meet her nor give her the gift me and my best friend had brought for her. However Alessandro Michele (the creative director of Gucci) was literally in front of us for the whole time so I gave it to him and told him to bring our gift to Lana. He was kind enough to take our little frog.. I bet if he eventually gave it to her.

Highlights of the show where 13 Beaches (although she fucked it up at the end lol), Cherry, White Mustang, PreTty When You Cry, Yayo, Ultraviolence and of course Off To The Races.

On the other hand, Cat Power performed the most boring songs I’ve ever heard and no one could stand her :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I forgot to say, Blake is one of the most beautiful men I’ve seen :oprah: he was in front of us and I wasn’t prepared for it

They all look way better in real life and I wasn’t expecting that :trisha:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Lana and Ariana grande should collab and make a sultry song, imagine Lana's vocals on love me harder!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

How about dropping last minute tracks onto SoundCloud or a mixtape instead of trying to add them to an already finished album? :dance:

You know what I still don’t get about LFL. A lot of critics were so hypercritical about Lana’s love themes in past albums but I didn’t see much comments regarding Cherry or the other “love” tracks this time around. I feel like it would’ve been dragged if it was on UV or something for being “too melodramatic” or some other bullshit. Like damn, was marketing this album as “progressive” all she had to do to sway critics. No wonder she’s trying to create Change 2.0

So was that target worker lying when she said she had copies of Lust for Life in the storeroom on May 26th? Hopefully we dont get a repeat of that mess this time round

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1. Florence is art

2. Lana shouldn't collab with anyone, she's unique and doesn't fit at all with other singers

3. Tim Larcombe and Dan Auerbach must produce LDR6

Facts!

The truth has been spoken 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

1. Florence is art

2. Lana shouldn't collab with anyone, she's unique and doesn't fit at all with other singers

3. Tim Larcombe, Dan Auerbach and Dan Heath must produce LDR6

Facts!

YAS

So was that target worker lying when she said she had copies of Lust for Life in the storeroom on May 26th? Hopefully we dont get a repeat of that mess this time round

Probably. It was definitely scheduled/listed for a May 26th release at one point, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif